Thread: Application store on iPhone 4 freezes

Application store on iPhone 4 freezes

I am using apples new iphone 4. Which runs various applications? But recently I am suffering from the problem which is related to the application store. Actually I am very keen to search for the application on the application store of the phone but it freezes. It happens every time I do search on the application store the whole application freezes. How to overcome this problem does anyone have any idea please suggest me.

Re: Application store on iPhone 4 freezes

I think this happens due to much load on the application you are using on the phone. I think you should to switch off the phone and restart the phone and check that if you are getting the issue to be solved or this may be the cause of not much space on the phone memory. Try doing empty some space on the phone memory and see if you may be able to get the desired solution.

As you have stated that switch of the phone and restart the phone. I have done the same as you told but not able to get the solution and also tried to vacant some space on the phone memory but that was also not much effective in order to solve the issue. Please any suggestion to resolve the issue. This is happening for the first time help me.

If you want that your application store should work properly then I think you have to go for the complete reset of the phone. This act can be done by formatting the phone in the proper way but before performing this formatting of the phone you need to keep back up of all the data you have in the phone so that there is no lose of the data which you have in the phone. To perform the formatting of the phone you have to close all the application you are running on the phone. I think formatting of the phone may be able to resolve the issue you are getting.

As you are getting problem which cause to freeze your application store in the iphone 4. It seems that there may be some issue which may be related to the hardware. So I think you need to get through the hardware reset of the phone. Hardware reset solves the entire problem related to the wrong setting of the hardware on the phone. To perform this action you need to close all the application you are running on the mobile phone. After hardware setting restart the phone and see that all the action have taken place or not.

I was having the same problem with my iphone 4 and I have done all the necessary needs which needed to do for getting the solution but I failed to get the solution. So I have gone through the replacement of the mobile phone as it was under the warranty period from the apple gallery. So in my advice you should also go for the same. Which you can do from the apple priority store or from any of your nearest apple store it can be done only if your phone is under the warranty period. I think this will be able to get the desired solution.