Thread: Samsung Moment synchronizing problem in Windows 7

Samsung Moment synchronizing problem in Windows 7

I have a Samsung Moment mobile phone and the problem is that I am not able to process the task well into my system with the phone. When I connect the phone to the system and try to transfer certain files and folder they are not visible. I do not know what could have been causing the issue. Please help me out so that I can synchronzie the device well with the system and perform the required task as needed. I use Windows 7 on my desktop. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: Samsung Moment synchronizing problem in Windows 7

You can get the PC Studio application which needs to make the phone well to synchronize with the system for performing the task. Get the download of PC studio by clicking on the link. Download it to the system and then make the installation. After it is been downloaded connect the phone to one of your USB 2.0 port and the suite will automatically detect the phone. Make the phone to synchronize with the application and then it will be done. Your phone and system will now be interacting well and the folders will be visible. Check out.

There can be a possibility the port to which you are connecting your phone may not be proper or not able to support the device. In order to work out check out by connecting the device to the USB port on backpanel of CPU. They have faster data transfer rate. Hope it works well out there. Check out by connecting the device and look whether you are able to transfer and see the folders of phone in your system. I am sure this will be helpful and you can do the task as needed.

I would suggest you to delete the drivers that is been installed for USB port. Check out by going to to control panel and then open System. Now your will get a Hardware tab. Click on it. Now open the Device manager by clicking on the button provided. A number of list will be generated. Look for USB port and then remove the diver that is been install for them. You may now get the new installation of the driver for the same or update the driver. As this been done restart the system and then check out again by connecting your phone. Am sure now you will be able to make the phone to be synchronized well with the system using the PC studio application.

It could be an issue with the suite application that you have have installed for connecting the phone with the system. In order to get sort of it it will be essential that you reinstall the application and then try to make the phone to be synchronized. All you have to do is to go to the Add/remove program option from Control panel and then choose the application which needs to be removed and click uninstall. Now restart the system and get a new updated pack of the application or you can get the same that is mentioned in post 2. Install it well under safe mode and then restart the system again. Now run the system in normal mode and check out whether you are able to solve the issue well. Hope it does.

If there is some compatibility issue with the same you have to check out by running or processing a clean boot. for this you just have to type msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. Then under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft service and disable all the active services. Now this won't give you a problem for compatibility. You can also make the installation well under sfe mode. For Windows 7 all you have to do is to click the Start button Picture of Start button, click the arrow next to the Shut Down button Picture of Shut Down button, and then click Restart. If your computer has a single operating system installed, press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears. If the Windows logo appears, you'll need to try again by waiting until the Windows logon prompt appears, and then shutting down and restarting your computer. On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight the safe mode option you want, and then press Enter. Make sure that you login to your system using Admin rights. After the installation is done you have to restart the system to let it work in normal mode.