Thread: iPhone utilities for iOS 3.1.3

Nuronex Guest

iPhone utilities for iOS 3.1.3

I ma having iPhone 3G which is working with iOS 3.1.3. I have some application and wanting to know some application that is been provided or available for the phone. Can you all please suggest me some of the utilities which will be essential and supported to the phone. I have Save Benjis, Baseball and Voice notes apps. I am sure there will many more apps available. Please help suggest some of cool apps.

Re: iPhone utilities for iOS 3.1.3

There are many application available for the phone which you use. I would suggest you some of good apps that I use. HeyWay, Video Downloader iWoopie Lit , Trapster , Bloomberg are some of the aplication that I use and its too good. HeyWay basically uses GPS to locate our current position and we can even share or send it to friends through Push Notification. The Video Downloader iWoopie Lit is used to search global video portals and download them as well. Trapster is used to notify red light cameras and speed cameras around. Blommberg can be used to check share pics. It also features short term and long term graph. Check out for the apps.

Another apps such as Currency which is used to determine the currency of desired country with value and also it converts the currency value. Basically it can be used for checking currency exchange rates. Free photo filters provides you with multiple features like Lomography Filter, Poloarizing Filter, Black and White Filter, Retro Effect Filte. Facebook app can be used to connect to friends on network as well as Twitterrific is a small client used to keep up-to-date about news and updates. Users can play lPoker live on iphone using the app called Zynga Live Poker. I hope these application are useful and most commonly used. Get the apps and enjoy its features.

Some of the basic application which will be helpful that is for entertainment purpose. Y!Music allows you to listen to various radio stations around the country. Then Yahoo Messenger can be used well for chat conversation purpose with friends and people. Lined-In is basically used to get connected to co-workers or ex-colleagues. Then AIM is a free edition available app for iphone which is used for social networking and can be connected to friends through Wi-Fi, EDGE or 3G networks. Am sure this you may enjoy using this apps. There are many more application available.

Some of more application which are available and is compatible with the firmware that you have mentioned is given as follows:

• iSpreadSheet
    • New York Times
    • Note Me
    • Pandora Box
    • QuickVoice Recorder with Free Voicemail
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Wikiamo
    • BeamCatcher
    • Private Pics
    • EasyWriter
    • Free Wi-Fi Finder
    • iFirstAid