Thread: Rooting of Motorola DROID Phones

Rooting of Motorola DROID Phones

I am using a Motorola DRIOD phone and I wanted to update the software that is their in this mobile. i want my phone to be rooted and hacked all the files that are present in the phone and make some software changes in that. Please tell the steps as to how can i get by DRIOD phone get rooted and also the technique through which I can hack the system of my mobile.

Re: Rooting of Motorola DROID Phones

For rooting of the phone you got to follow the following simple steps that is described below:
    1. Make sure you sync everything before updating.
    2. Make sure tat you should have the following requirements with you when you start the rooting process:

• Droid with stock 2.1.
    • Windows PC.
    • Micro USB Cable.
    • WinRAR, 7-zip.
    • Motorola Mobile Phone USB Drivers Installed.
    • RSDLite installed.
    • The Optional part is the Google Checkout account to buy SetCPU for Root Users.

Also make sure that when you do all the process make sure that your battery is fully charged.

Their are instruction on the mobile that will tell you the full instruction found to all DRIOD phones for hacking to the devices. Its simple you just got to download a .zip file that will contain the details of rooting, rename it and slash it on to the handset's SD cards. After all that things you got to restart your phone. In this way the DRIOD phones are hacked and then it can be rooted in whatever way you want it to do.

You can also check out various Android devices roots that are installed in the Android Spin database, the Cyanogen mod, and this dedicated Android hacking that is done in various other sites. All the DRIOD phones are coming up with the tutorial of to root the Motorola Droid running Android 2.0.1. Rooting Motorola Droid will provide you a interface of running “su” from your adb shell.

If the above steps are not working for you then you can also follow the below steps for the rooting process:
    1. First go to the original Droid root exploit, download the 2.1 update.zip.
    2. Download the attached .zip file from there, and the name should be as droid-ESE81-update-2.zip
    3. Then you got to open command prompt and run the following command to combine them.
    4. Then copy /b signed-voles-ESE81-from-ESD56.fa406da6.zip+droid-ESE81-update-2.zip update.zip
    5. After that copy the update.zip to your SDCard, and then reboot to STOCK recovery.
    6. For the recovery, press Volume + and Camera then use the D-pad and select Apply update.zip
    7. And then your DROID 2.1 has been rooted successfully.

While rooting following the above steps and also see to it that the hacking of the phone causes your Droid phones to get spoiled easily. Spoiling your Droid phone means that the handset starts bricking and essentially it becomes useless. And also keep in mint that the rooting may lessen the devices warranty that may cause you a major problem if something happens to your device and you wanted the replace the product.