Thread: Apple IMac:outlook is respond slow over vpn

Apple IMac:outlook is respond slow over vpn

I have an iMAC computer, which is very much impressed with the features and the look of the laptop. I generally used this one for the checking the mail from both the home and the office network. I installed the Microsoft outlook express, and by this I access my mail account. Form the last few days the outlook application is running very slow. I cannot access the mail account with the full requirement. My iMac computer is running under the Snow Leopard, with the native Cisco VPN network connection. The operating system that I am using is also getting slow. Is it for the MS outlook express or any other issue? Any information on this will be very grateful…

Re: Apple IMac:outlook is respond slow over vpn

Regarding the slow response of the Snow Leopard I suggest you reinstall the operating system. I think this is the only one solution to speed up the operating system in the Mac computer. You can also go for the Snow Leopard Mail exchange application; there is an option to configure the operating system with the application. This will surely help you to do the operation as you like. You can also configure the number of the mail that you wish to access in the mail account. Configure with the outlook exchange server I hope this will works to access the internet service in a fastest way.

The Boot Camp application is designed with the inbuilt support with the Mac OS 10.5 and 10.6, those are allow you to install any windows program in the Mac computer. You can easily install that one into your hard disk drive. While you boot up the machine you can able to choose which operating system you want to boot in your computer. The outlook express application is automatically installed with the MAC computer with the Boot Camp or the Parallels. You just have to configure the application with the operating system of the computer to access it in the network.

Regarding the Cisco VPN connection there are some of the utilities like the DES, 3DES and the AES is also works to execute with the outlook exchange in the computer. You should have to check the configuration that you made with the MS outlook exchange application. Make all the configuration with the outlook application. If you facing the problem regarding the network connectivity then try to make the reconfiguration with the VPN network service. You are using the client server to access the mail in your computer so you have to configure with the network, which will aloe you to access the email and the other services through the network.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

The Cisco VPN Client is designed to utilize the services of the network service whi8ch is also support the services like the DH1,2& 5 SHA(which is used to create the IPSec Tunnel). In MS client application the PPTP only use for the configure with it, though it is not support the SBS. Regarding the IP sec tunnel the PPTP VPN service is not secure as per my opinion. Because some of the services are not properly configured with it, and for that the service is now not so popular, some of the clients are going to change the service.