Thread: Best Choices Of the Three Phones N900, iPhone 4 Or Blackberry Bold

Best Choices Of the Three Phones N900, iPhone 4 Or Blackberry Bold

Hey friends I have been a tech freak ever since I have seen the new launches of gizmos that currently the mobile phone companies are making. This mobile phones are hardcore and has got multiple features in it. But I am planning to have a better phone for me which will help me out with various functioning and better functionality. I am confused between three phones i.e the Nokia N900, Iphone 4 and Bold. Please peoples lend me out your suggestions so that I can come up to a decision so as to which one to use as I am planning to shell out more money for such a mobile tell the best out of the three.

re: Best Choices Of the Three Phones N900, iPhone 4 Or Blackberry Bold

I would like you to take the details of the phones and specifications provided by them. Out of the three the Iphone 4 is said to the best and has got more features than the other three. The touch features that the phone is providing is the best and has got a better A4 operating system. This operating system is not provided by any other phone system and so the preferred of the phone is the Iphone 4.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Best Choices Of the Three Phones N900, iPhone 4 Or Blackberry Bold

The apple iPhone 4 is the best of the designs and also has a best engineered glass that provide you a sleek look and the display of the phone is Retina display, the alloy that is used for the Band is of Stainless steel and also has got a better display band. The main feature of this phone is about the A4 processor that is the Apple own made Operating System, that performs complex jobs easily and allows multi-process working.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

On the other hand you can also try out with the Nokia N900 that is got the better display feature and has up to 16 GB expandable memory. It has up to 32 GB internal memory, and also has the feature of the switching to the GSM phone Bands. And also the newer blue-tooth version of 2.1. It has also got the feature of synchronizing with MS-Outlook for contacts,calendars and notes.

Why not an Android phone rather then the iPhone 4, the android phone is better and with the launch of Android HTC EVO it has got the peak of performance. The EVO is the 4th generation phone similar to the iPhone 4 but the preferences are that you should go for the HTC EVO that is considered to be the best phone in nowadays.

you can get more information regarding the 4th generation phones. And if you want the information of the mobile phones and specially regarding the Android phones you can visit the link and get the details of the phone that you want.
    http://www.htc.com/asia/press.aspx?id=138316&lang=1033
    You can get to the nearest retailer and get the details of all the new phones that are going to be launches into to the market and also the user manual of the phone that you want. Don't opt for the Blackberries because the
    Os of this system can be broken easily and the phone can be brought in to high risk if you are not aware of what your dealing with.