Thread: iphone Applications not downloading.

iphone Applications not downloading.

I recently purchased an iPhone 3GS using an iOS 4.1. I've attempted downloading an application and it just says 'Waiting...' I considered it was a virus that was going to get set. I have attempted to download one more Application today and the similar trouble persists. I then understand it's not the problem from the developer; however it is from the iPhone itself. I can't set up it once more as it says 'Installed' and I can't remove the application when I clutch it down. Is anyone having the similar difficulty and how could I repair this? All help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: iphone Applications not downloading.

As you told that you are not able to get the applications of the iphone not downloaded to the system. I was having the same issue when ever I am going to download an application to the phone it a message box appears and it says waiting and after that it just fail to download. then I have just switch of the cell and then restart the phone and unfortunately this has solved the issue. So I would like to suggest you to get the desired solution you can switch off the phone and then restart it. Try doing this.

This take place to me as well I would like to tell you to try this it works for me:
    • Try to download an application.
    • After you find the loading message if it shows you the error and will not download insert your phone to your computer using USB and depart to iTunes.
    • Below the applications you will find the app now just try to download and remove it.
    • If it does not emerge then sync your phone. After this your phone will transmit the app to your iTunes application division.
    • Now it should emerge so remove and mail it to the recycle bin and sync your phone once more.
    • later than it syncs you will observe that the symbol and loading message have left, now move on to the app in the app store and try to download once more.
    • You will find a message which says that you have already downloaded this application and if not then click on the OK button to download it again so click on the OK to re-download.
    • After doping all the above your phone will now download and set up all the application just very well.

I think this is an issue which is related to some hardware problem in the phone you are using which results not downloading to the application to the phone. This type of problem sometimes occur due to something wrong may be happened to the hardware setting. This can be solved by doing hardware reset on the phone you are using. To perform such action you need to close all the application which are currently running on the phone. After performing this action just restart the phone again and see if the problem went away or not. I this might be a solution for the problem you are suffering from. I think you should to perform hardware resetting perhaps you may get the solution.