Thread: Special tariff voucher from Aircel

Special tariff voucher from Aircel

I have recently bought the nokia c3 mobile phone and using aircel sim card to it. I have a plan of one paisa per second plan. I need help in getting more information about the new special Tariff voucher from aircel. Is there anyone who can provide me the information about the new tariff plans. Please suggest me.

Re: Special tariff voucher from Aircel

As you need the information about the new tariff plans by aircell. Then I think you should go for the new plan by aircell that is special tariff voucher (STV) Rs. 45/-. You have to recharge with Rs 45/- after this recharge you will get the plan of local and STD calls on any other network will be 50 paise it includes aircel too. So I think this will be better for you to get activated this plan and enjoy the calling. I think this will be better as you will get local and STD calls at the same rate for one month only.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

As you are using the aircell network in which you have per second plan and you want to know about the new plans by aircel. I have a great special tariff voucher for you and also I think you will like that plan I would like to suggest you to rcharge with Rs.69/- and you will get local and STd 30 paisa calling rate to aircel network and 50 paise to other network. I think this will be better plan for you. Try doing this. This plan will be for one month only

I think this plan will be better for you as you have per second plan. In per second plane you have to pay 60 paise per minute and the plan I am recommending you is you have to recharge with Rs.108/- after this you will get local and STD aircel network at 10 paisa and other networks will be 50 paisa this will be for one month only. I think this plan will be better for you so try activating this plan and get the benefit of the new STV by aircel.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter