Thread: How to use Micromax MMX 300C EVDO Rev.A USB Modem with Reliance

How to use Micromax MMX 300C EVDO Rev.A USB Modem with Reliance

I am having one issue regarding which i need your help. Actually i have purchased a Micromax MMX 300C EVDO Rev.A USB Modem and now wanted to use the same with Reliance. But not sure whether it is possible to make the same. If you can then please let me know "How to use MMX 300C EVDO Rev.A USB Modem with Reliance" so that i can use the same. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: How to use Micromax MMX 300C EVDO Rev.A USB Modem with Reliance

As per my knowledge the phone which you are using is completely based on the RUIM which is compatible with BSNL EVDO. But when comes to the Reliance then i don't think so that Reliance offers the RUIM based Broadband connections which means you can not use the Micromax MMX 300C EVDO Rev.A USB Modem with Reliance that you are planning for. But i am not sure about the same it might be also possible that the Reliance upgraded himself to support the RUIM so it is better to ask this question to the Reliance itself and you will come to know about the working of the same. So if you can then contact the Reliance customer support and see whether you are getting any proper reply or not.

I am not happy to listen the same that Micromax MMX 300C EVDO Rev.A USB Modem does not having the support for the Reliance. Now i am having one more query and wanted to know about the same. I am planning to go with the Reliance Net Connect and wanted to know about the same. So if you are having any detail regarding the same then please let me know so that i can use the same.

Reliance Net Connect does most of his working time for you to get the most benefit from their own time. Moving the operation to India ahead of the technology makes these things a necessity for today's generation. Data cards are also achieving the goals of meeting the needs of their users. Increasing need for businesses to access emails and corporate applications for travel business and the urgent desire of some entertainment on the move are some drivers of increasing demand for data card usage. If you are looking to get the Internet on Move then i will advise you to go with the Reliance Net Connect Data Card which is a perfect device to go with. I am having the Reliance Net Connect and i am enjoying it fully. So if you can the also go with the same and see whether you like it or not.