Thread: How to get Internet connectivity via Spice Qt56 from laptop

How to get Internet connectivity via Spice Qt56 from laptop

I am having one issue with the Spice Qt56 which is not connecting to the Internet via laptop of mine. I have connected my phone with the Laptop and tried to access the internet on the Laptop with the same but let me tell you that this is not working for me as i am not getting any internet connection on the same. In my Spice Qt56 i am getting the internet access but not on ten laptop. If any one know about the same issue then please help me with the proper solution of it. Thank you.

Re: How to get Internet connectivity via Spice Qt56 from laptop

As you have not mentioned anything regarding the installation of the PC suit for the Spice QT-56 onto your laptop which makes me thing that whether you have installed the same or not. If you have not installed the PC suit for you QT-56 then it is obvious not to get the internet connectivity with the same. First install the same onto your laptop from the CD which you have got with the QT-56. And then make the setting to be needed for the connection of the same. If you are not having the PC Suit driver for device of yours then it is better to check for the same on the Spice Official Site. After going through all the same you will get it working with the issue of yours. So if you can then follow the instruction given above and see whether it is working with the issue of yours or not.

If I understand you want to connect your PC via the phone modem? Logically in the software for Spice phones, it must surely be a module of internet connection (in the case of LG and Samsung), create a network connection using the phone modem, then connect through the software. Without the installation of the Driver for your mobile phone you can not proceed with the same. So if you can then go through the installation of the driver. You can also ask for the Internet setting on the Laptop to Spice tech support who can help you better then any one else. So if you can then go through the same to find out the working solution of your problem.

Simply create a connection from an ISP. A more anecdotal than anything else, because the rates for GSM do not exceed 9.6 kbps.This does not require subscription to a GPRS option, you'll be charged the with the SIM provider. It is with the technical service it it will ask for login information, for example when you select GPRS.Provide a name for your connection (for example the name of the operator). The phone number will be provided by the mobile operator: there is usually a series of stars and numbers ending with a hash. The operator will also give you instructions to inform the user name and password. It may be that these fields are empty, as is the case for SFR. It is also possible that there are additional parameters to add in "Advanced". Click "Finish". Whether the GSM or GPRS connection, proceed as if throwing a connection to the Internet classic. In the Start menu, click on "Connections" and then the one you just created. In the window that opens, click "Dial". This will activate the phone. Within seconds you are connected. In the toolbar at the bottom right, you will notice the login information and throughput. We tested these solutions with one of the phones is showing the connection to the Internet.

l though more and more laptops that come without a modem, was until recently a fixture in every laptop. We are at the first way to connect to the Internet and even today is still valid (if only we will have questions and we have no hurry). The advantage of this type of connection is the only thing we need is a phone line and a dialup account (which almost all suppliers have one of these for free, paying only the amount of the call.) The biggest drawback is its extremely slow, especially for the speeds at which we are accustomed today. You can make connection using a phone as a modem. This is a system to connect to the Internet, although it is not too fast nor cheap, yes we can fix the connection at any given time. Connect to the Internet with a cellphone as a modem which will give you the connectivity with the internet. All you have to do is to have the subscription of GPRS with the Service provider of yours. So if you can then go through the same and get the connectivity with the Internet, Remember you need to run the Driver for phone on the laptop.

You can also get the connectivity with 3G. This is a type of connection that is becoming quite fashionable for the high mobility involved, making it ideal for laptops and people who travel a lot. It is a type of connection, but compared to a normal ADSL is quite expensive, when compared with other types of connections is not so much (if not use it for bulk downloads.) It's a pretty fast connection (on 3.6Mbs), with the great advantage that we have available at any site where we have our mobile phone coverage. The people are more interested about this type of connection you currently offer at least three major mobile providers. Actually this is the ideal solution for those who travel a lot with your laptop and need to be connected to the Internet, because, as we have said, the coverage is that we have with our mobile phone provider and the price, if not use it to download massive, far too high (yes, if we use it to download massive can be just expensive).