Thread: How to receive calls during active data connection?

How to receive calls during active data connection?

I am having one issue and i think this can be resolved here only. I am having a CDMA phone and it does not response to calls while it is in active data connection mode. I am not able to receive any calls during the data connection. Is there any way to work around this issue so that i can receive calls during active data connection. I hope some can find the solution for this issue. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

re: How to receive calls during active data connection?

I have looked into the problem of yours and only one solution that seems to working for the same is to call forward. Divert your call to any other number during the Active Data Connection and you will get it working with the issue of yours. So if you can then divert the calls to the other mobile phone and you can receive the calls during the active data connection. But make sure that you are ready to pay the divert call charges. If you are diverting the call to any other network then you will be charged more. Reliance phone offers the Reliance to Reliance divert call for free. So if you can then go through the same and see whether it is helpful for you or not.

First of all thanks for the help that you have given me regarding the issue of mine and let me tell you that i have also come to know that there is no work around for the same and only things that work is to divert the call. As i am Reliance user i am transferring the call for free. But having one more question regarding the same. How to check the Broadband Speed? If you can then help me with the same.

Dan Elwell's Broadband Speed Test is a simple program to measure the speed reaches the bandwidth of your connection. Simple operation, the first thing we do when installing Dan Elwell's Broadband Speed Test is complete a short questionnaire in which the program will store some data on your connection, your country, your service provider internet or use accustomed to give your connection. Shareware Dan Elwells Broadband Speed Test 3.0. Download Dan Elwells Broadband Speed Test 3.0 Free . If you can then go through this program and download the same to check whether you are getting proper broadband connection or not.

Re: How to receive calls during active data connection?

You can also go with the addon of the Mozilla Firefox which let the user know about the Broadband Speed. This is known as the Broadband Speed Test and Diagnostics which detects when you have trouble getting to a page and check the status of your connection. The diagnosis is shown in the error page in Firefox, which also give you options to ping or trace your IP or server, retry loading the page or find it in a Google cache, the Wayback Machine or Whois listing. Additionally in the Tools menu option adds a "Broadband Speed Test and Diagnostics" with which you can run tests to find the download and upload speed of your connection, and a general diagnostic test (the one shown in the image below ) and a list of your connection settings. It is a service extension GoToMyHelp, the creators of the extension Bandwidth Meter and Diagnostics. So if you can then gets your hand on the same and see whether it is working perfectly with the Internet connection of your or not.