Thread: Mac OS X on HP Laptop

Mac OS X on HP Laptop

I am currently running Windows XP x64 bit version on my HP Laptop and I have got bored by using this operating system. As this laptop is not much useful for me and it does not even contain any of my important data, So I thought to try something new on this laptop. I have heard that the Mac OS X is great to use but have heard that too that it does not runs on any devices other then Apple. So can you guys suggest me some ways by which I can have Mac OS X on my HP Laptop?

Re: Mac OS X on HP Laptop

Yes, It is true that you can run any Mac OS X only on Apple's devices which is a platform to run such an operating system but when it comes to running the Mac OS X on some other device which is not made by Apple then you have to first of all check that the hardware of the device is enough supportive for running this operating system or not. Then you may try installing the new operating system. But make sure first that system requirements by the Mac OS X are accomplished by your laptop such as RAM, Hard Drive etc etc.

I think it won't be possible to buy a new Mac OS X operating system and then to install it on Non-Apple device. But there are many ways by which you can have the Macintosh OS on your HP laptop that is by hacking it. Actually you can say that you have to use the pirated version of the Mac OS X on your HP laptop which is not really recommended by any brand but still people who loves Mac OS X, They install it on their Non-Apple Devices.

I would like to inform you something that even though there huge number of people who all are running pirated versions of an operating systems. But still you should always keep in mind that you won't be able to use all the features of an operating system which can be used in the paid version of the same. So I think if you just want to try out the Mac OS then it would be better for you to try installing the pirated one on your HP laptop.

For those unfamiliar, a hackintosh is a standard machine is running on Mac OS. And when we know that it usually does on a Mac, we understand that these kind of stuffs are not always simple to assemble. Yes, and you must be knowing that more and more users try to install Mac OS on their netbooks, no less. Even as it falls awfully well because MyMacNetbook which has just published a comprehensive pictures so I guess netbook is best for this purpose.

You would be facing the problems with the drivers when you install the pirated version of the Mac OS X, so you better get prepared with the drivers first then begin with an installation. But make sure that you have downloaded the drivers for the same version which you are gonna install on your system.