Thread: Dual CDMA Phones

Dual CDMA Phones

I am planning to buy a phone but as per requirement i am looking to buy a phone which support the two SIM card so that i can use both in on handset but i am confused with the lots of available phone in market. So if any one is having the knowledge regarding the Dual Sim phone then please share your experience with me. My first preference is Reliance mobile phone. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dual CDMA Phones

If you are looking for the dual SIM CDMA phone then i will advise you to go with the SAMSUNG 2ON which is the dual CDMA phone that you can go on with. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that it is having the nice feature that you can go with. Samsung 2 ON phone having the two card slot that you can use as the GSM and CDMA both. where you can put two SIM into it and you will get the simultaneous connection with the same. Another advantage of this phone is that this is then touchscreen phone with the stylus in it that you can use to operate the phone. You will get the speaker phone enable with the phone which you can use while making a cal or receiving a call. You can also store the 100 sms in phone i.e. 500 for the CDMA and 500 for the GSM. So if you can then go through the same phone and see whether you are liking the features and functionality of the phone that you can go with.

I have gone through one new which is discussed about the HTC new CDMA + GSM phone which is about the to release soon. As per my knowledge HTC preparing is a new HTC Android QWERTY smartphone for Verizon Wireless. The phone has a side-slide QWERTY keyboard and is about the size of HTC EVO 4G. It is the phone said that supports both CDMA and GSM networks and is powered by a 1.2GHz processor. This dual-mode phone Android is Expected to come early next year so at least it will run Android 2.2. HTC S720 is the CDMA version of the S710 Vox. There are plenty of properties up and down on the small HTC S720. While the screen, which measures 240 pixels by 320 pixels is nothing special with his sixty-five thousand colors, there is a decent 2-megapixel digital camera built into the phone with a two times digital zoom. Moreover, a music and video player is built with expandable memory via a card Glossary Link microSD. The HTC S720 also runs Microsoft Windows Mobile for smartphones and features a full QWERTY keyboard in front of the device.

New phone mobile to HTC which goes on sale in Canada Telus's hand, and even long before we see probablemenete in Spain, if we see it. This is another typical mobile phone from HTC, the HTC S720, with sliding keyboard, with buttons large enough to be able to write fairly quickly. The HTC S720 is an interesting device. It is clearly designed for the business, but features enough good attributes to make it worthy for those addicted to it too. If you are considering a smartphone, not making a purchase until you give the HTC S720 turmoil. It also incorporates a 2 megapixel camera, card slot memory microSD, processor Qualcomm MSM7500 400 Mhz, PC connection via USB port, Bluetooth stereo function well under Windows Mobile 6. The screen is TFT with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels and 65000 colors. Regarding the battery, has a range of up to 200 minutes in call while standby time is 9 days and a half. Its dimensions are 103.5 × 51x19, 2 mm and weighs 120 grams, weight quite low given the size of the mobile.

Why to Buy

• Small and (somewhat) style
    • Full QWERTY keyboard
    • 3G compatibility
    • Easy to take and use

Why Not to Buy

• Poor screen
    • Ringing sound is reported low

The well-known manufacturer LG has announced its first mobile phone capable of accommodating two SIM cards, the LG KS660. The LG KS660 is a mobile phone equipped with a Dual SIM touch screen and clickable like the Blackberry Storm. It measures 3 inches and displays the fine resolution of 240 x 400 pixels as his comrade LG Renoir (KC910). Despite a bright touch screen, the LG KS660 is not a best-selling brand without WiFi or 3G. But we note nevertheless the presence of an accelerometer and a digital camera 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and flash. The LG KS660 measures 105 x 55 x 14.9 mm and weighs 115 grams. It has a Micro SD slot to expand its low memory of 50 MB For now, the EDGE mobile will not be marketed in France, Russia and China that it will be possible to get it in the course of first quarter 2009.

Tata Teleservices has announced the launch of its own service Assisted Global Positioning System for its users CDMA phones using technologies provided by Qualcomm and gps.One for this new service. According to a representative of Tata Indicom, "Quickfinder takes advantage of technology A-GPS and provides reliability and enhanced support for the applications of our location-based services. The service is currently available in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Ahmedabad, but for the moment only available for two phones i.e. BlackBerry 8830 World Edition and MOTORAZR V3.