Thread: Opera Mini not working with Nokia 6300

Opera Mini not working with Nokia 6300

I am having a Nokia 6300 mobile, all the features and the look is very much impressed me. I am using the GPRS service of the Airtel cellular service. It working fine till the yesterday, but form today I am facing a problem that the opera mini browser I my mobile is not working while I tried to open the web page in my mobile. Is there any need of the configuration to access the internet service? I searched everywhere for the solution of the problem, but found nothing. I restart the device more than one time but still it not working. What should I do to access the internet in my mobile, any suggestion will be appreciated…

Re: Opera Mini not working with Nokia 6300

I know one of the very simple solution to open and access the internet service in your mobile this is for the set the internet connection on your mobile and then you could start the opera mini mobile browser. But before to start the browser you first configure the internet setting with the following process. I hope this will help you to connect the internet in your mobile. First you go to the configuration settings under the setting option of your mobile menu bar. Press to the option “Add new”. Select the access point if the internet that you are using. There is space to insert the web address, enter the followings address Airtel GPRS (for both the postpaid and the prep[aid connection). no require to insert the username and the password to access the internet. go back to the Add new screen, and press on the Activate this. Select the setting that you made now, and it will better if you restart the mobile once after that. Now open the Opera Mini browser, I hope this will help you.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Make sure that you are having the correct packet data setting. In the any GPRS setting the packet data setting is required which is for the internet connectivity. For that you go to the setting menu option under the setting of your mobile, then check all the settings that is provided by your service provider for the access of internet in your mobile. Make sure all of them are properly set with the appropriate information. Consult with the service provider of the settings which are they provide in the mobile.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Relevant problem, recently bought a Nokia 6300 mobile phone. Using the GPRS facility in the mobile, it works fine with the GPRS facility and also the other feature are also works fine, I am also having a N70 mobile phone. I am able to access the internet also in the N70; I used to send the mails from the mobile directly. I also access the Google Map, and Opera Mini applications. The problem whenever I start to download any content into my mobile via the opera mini browser it simply broken in the middle of the process. Why it happened, any one any idea on this? Any solution on this?