Thread: Android 2.2.1 update for Google Nexus One

Android 2.2.1 update for Google Nexus One

I have the Google Nexus One with me and the thing is that I have some or the other problem daily. I do not know what the exact reason is for the issues that I get daily. I have seen that the mobile comes up with the WiFi issues of it or on some day it comes up with the issues with the keys like the swipe and the swift key. I do not know what the problem with this mobile phone is. I thought that this mobile will serve me in a better way than the previous but it is coming up with problems daily. What should I do so that I can get rid of this? Please feel free to give me advice me on this particular case guys I desperately need your help. The issues with the same has caused me head ache and I think I will change the piece if something does not go in my way.

Re: Android 2.2.1 update for Google Nexus One

Well the Google Nexus One is the Google's flagship smartphone. If you all will consider the features of the phone then it consists of the capability to write out voice to text, also it has noise canceling dual microphones, and in addition to that it possesses GPS guided turn-by-turn voice directions to drivers. On top of all these features that it promises I have seen that there are many problems in addition to the above features. I have noticed that the voice quality of the same is also worst and at the same time I have seen lots of users complaining about the Wi-Fi that it possesses now including you. Well looking at the current scenario the only thing that I can suggest you is to go with the updates of the mobile software and see if that can help you to get out of the current situation of yours. Well do post if that helps you in getting out in any manner.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am also of the same opinion that your Google Nexus One requires an update. Well I would at the first go suggest you to first try the Android 2.2 Froyo that was released and was made available to the Google Nexus One. It was the only phone (Google Nexus One) that received the Android 2.2 Froyo while all other phones were waiting for that update. Do get the same installed on the mobile phone. Well I am of the opinion that you do not have the same and hence you are getting all these problems. Install it on the smartphone and then let me know if that rectified your problem. I am sure that this will definitely solve the issue as I have seen that these kinds of issues were solved when this update was in the phone.

Well I do not think that the Android 2.2 Froyo is really going to help in any matter with the issues. I am also facing the similar issue and when I had the mobile phone updated with this Android 2.2 Froyo I got the issue with the swipe and the swift key, other than that all was going well with the mobile phone. I purposely did this on the mobile and I thought that it will really help me some more features but instead it ended up with giving me these issues. I am also of the opinion that you (tREYTON) that you will be having the same issue and hence I think that it will be nice if you can simply wait for other release or wait for some other member to come up with something useful.

To end up all the discussion I have come here to tell you all that this time to the update has been released and this time too the honor stays in the hand of the Google Nexus One. This time Nexus One is going to get, at the forefront firmware updates, and it is Android 2.2.1 this time. Well try this update on your mobile phone and then let me know if that brought any difference in your situation. Do post with if you are able to get the hands on these update.

Thanks a lot for the replies but the thing is that I am not able to get that update for me and I think that I will have to have the update downloaded manually. Can you all please tell me what is way in which I can get this thing working for me? Also good thinking from your side and I missed on mentioning that I had the Android 2.2 Froyo update and that caused me the trouble. Thanks for completing the scenario of mine Adrie, now please tell me how I can get the updates for the mobile phone.