Thread: MMS not working in Nexus One

MMS not working in Nexus One

I have a Google Nexus One mobile phone and is using Vodafone services. I have enabled internet and GPRS setting but the problem is that I am not able to work with MMS. I am trying to send MMS to my friend but it is not able to work. I was been told I would get a 1gb data allowance when it had been set at 500mb. I do not know what had been causing all these. Please help me out so that I can make work with the required thing. Hope to get a better solution so that I can make use of MMS then.

Re: MMS not working in Nexus One

There would be certain issue on your account. I would suggest you take the help of service provider. They will help you out. Check out for the parameters tat is been assigned. I am sure you will then be able to process or function out well without any problem. Basically the required settings which helps to process with internet an MMS may not be assigned or not activated properly and hence you are not able to send MMS to your friend. Contact your operator service. They will help.

It could be that the MMS toggle is not kept on and hence you are getting this issue. In order to get sort of the same it will be better that you first check out for the thing. This can be done well by navigating to Messages and then to settings. Now look out for MMS Messaging and make it On. As this is been active and the ailments is been fulfilled you may then be able to send the MMS without any problem. Check out for the change and then implement well which will be helpful for you. I hope this will resolve your problem.

There is a possibility that the carrier settings is not proper and hence thgis is the reason you are not able to function as required. It will be better for you. You have to check out for the thing well that is by going to the settings option and then in the general tab check out for network. Now you have to make sure that everything is correctly assigned. You have to look out online for your carrier to get the settings that is needed. I had the same issue with the phone and got it sorted out by checking out and making the ailments to be fulfilled as needed. So perform accordingly and then get to a proper solution.

This issue is basically with the service that you use. In order to make it sort it is necessary that you do check out for the change that is reassign all the settings for MMS that is been done. You may then be able to work well with the same. This will be helpful for you. Work accordingly and then process out for implementing the changes. I am sure you may then be able to forward MMS to your friend. Check out.

Update the firmware of your phone. As this is been done you may then be able to function as needed. Do look out for the change and make it process as required. I am sure it will be better for you. It could be that the firmware may have some bug and hence it is not able to perform the task properly. You need to get the fresh copy of the firmware and then assign the settings for MMS. You can get the settings from the service site or contact Vodafone for the same, get the settings and then assign it accordingly. As this is been done restart your phone and then check by forwarding the MMS. I am sure it will work. If it still do not then you have to contact the service operator. They will sort the issue for you.