Thread: Apple iMAC: How to run windows 7 with Parallels?

Apple iMAC: How to run windows 7 with Parallels?

Hello Friend
    I recently bought the iMAC computer with the MAC OSX. I tried to run the windows 7 operating system in the same computer, but getting some of the problem while I tried to install the program by the help of the Parallels version 5. I wish to play some of the games that I am not able to play in the iMAC computer. Whenever I tried to open the program then it response in the terrible graphics in my computer. What wrong I did? Now how can I run the program in my computer? Any suggestion on this problem will be appreciated….

Re: Apple iMAC: How to run windows 7 with Parallels?

It is a terrible problem as per my opinion. The issue is might be for the RAM or any other hardware of the computer. These are for the getting the better quality of the graphics. Since you are trying to play the game in your computer, and whether it is not playing then the problem may be for the graphics hardware of the computer. Make sure that the RAM is giving the proper space for the install the game or to play that one. Whether you are running another operating system in side of the MacOS, so make sure that the RAM of your computer is having the sufficient space with the operating system where you wish to play the game. I recommend you to allocate up to the 4GB RAM space to play the game; this will then play the game without any of the error in the display or other issue on the play of the game.

In the Parallels Desktop if you are facing the problem that you mentioned in your post is the first time, then there is solution for the issue with the game in you Mac computer. Go to the New Virtual Machine and then switch to the Continue for the operation of the graphic. In the Operating System Detection screen, select any of the option either CD or the DVD option in your computer to run the windows 7 application. Otherwise you should navigate the Windows 7 .iso file. Select the file extension and then click on the continue. It will automatically redirect to the drop down list where you can choose the application that you are trying to run in your iMac computer. Choose the extension of the file. I hope this will help you install the windows 7 operating system with the Parallels program.

From the virtual machine type that you using with the windows 7 operating system. Go for the custom option under the customization option in the computer. This is option works for the customization of the different program in the computer with some other applications in your computer. Along with that make sure that you having the sufficient space in you RAM and the hard disk to run the program. In the virtual machine if you tried to play any game then this will take more space than the original machine. As per my knowledge the windows 7 operating system is quite slow to play nay game in the MAC computer. You can also play the game form the image file of the original game in your virtual machine. This will helpful for you, because it will not give you any error regarding the execution in any virtual machine.

There is option which is named as the disk option which is comes with every operating system to play any file if, it is not executing. This is also available in the virtual machine. I recommend you to install the virtual machine in a fresh process, as you are not able to play the game in the iMAC computer. And while you install the application in the virtual you will allow you to make the spaces in your computer to install the application. Put the space for the install the program this will take the proper space to install and play the game.

Parallels is mainly known as the virtualization, which is used for the commercial purpose. This one is mainly used in the Apple OSX. This application is allows to run the any windows environment in the Apple computer with the MAC OSX. It will allow choosing the version that you tried to run in the computer. The selection is not over the other. This program is slightly effect the performance of the machine. The fifth version of the Parallels application is supports the windows 7 program with the Aero interface. By using this one you able to get the better graphic performance. This one compatible with the Mac computer which are running under the Mac OSX. So you can easily run the windows program with the Apple application. It works s in a very simple way o share the operating system file in the computer.

The Virtual Machine itself descries that the it creates the instance file of the operating system that you are using. By this application you are able to run more than one operating system in your computer. You can run any windows version with the MAC OSX. You can show or to hide the windows file in the Apple machine. If your using the virtual machine then you can run the Windows in Mac OS X and you can also use this one in the machines those are Intel-powered Mac. The main advantage of the virtual machine n is it will give you the chance to switch between the operating systems that you have installed in your machine. You can easily move the files in the operating systems.