Thread: Samsung Galaxy I899 on Reliance CDMA

Samsung Galaxy I899 on Reliance CDMA

I am planning to buy a Reliance CDMA phone but got confused about which one to go with. I have been searching on Internet and come to know that Samsung Galaxy I899 Launched In Reliance CDMA. I just wanted to know whether this phone respond properly with the Reliance CDMA. And wanted to know what are the feature offered by the Samsung Galaxy I899. So if any one tried this phone with the Reliance then please let me know about the same. Thank you.

Re: Samsung Galaxy I899 on Reliance CDMA

After the Chinese launch of the device at China Mobile, Samsung reiterates Asia still with the Galaxy i899. It Rcom which will launch the product shortly in its distribution network. This is the first device of its kind (CDMA) in the Indian market. It is having the 3.2 inches (320 x 480 pixels), Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, a 3.2 MP camera with autofocus and flash, a MicroSD card support, compatible with DivX and clocked by a 800 MHz processor. Able to run Android 1.5 and 1.6, Reliance has not yet said what price it is sold.

• Little reminder of its features:
    • 3.2 inch AMOLED screen HVGA
    • 3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash
    • GPS
    • Bluetooth
    • 800 MHz processor
    • Wi-Fi
    • Battery 1440 mAh
    • Divx Player

There are many Android phones in India but none works with CDMA, now the problem is solved with the Samsung i899 Galaxy. Also available in China (by China Telecom), the Samsung i899 Galaxy is a mid-range phone that features a AMOLED screen 3.2 inches with 320 x 480 pixels, Wi-Fi, GPS, DivX support, Bluetooth , 3.2MP autofocus camera with flash, MicroSD card support and a 800MHz processor. The i899 seems to run Galaxy Android 1.5 or 1.6. Its specs list includes a 3.2 inch AMOLED display, with a 320 x 480 pixel resolution, a 3.2 megapixel camera and an 800 MHz CPU. Expect the device to be available for a reasonable price.

Samsung Galaxy I899 is basically a modified Samsung Galaxy, with EV-DO Rev. A support and ready to hit the Chinese market. Ready for its China Telecom launch, Samsung i899 has just been announced and we know that it comes with WiFi and a 3.2 megapixel camera. The camera it sports includes flash and the handset also features a 3.2 inch HVGA AMOLED display and an 800 MHz processor (maybe the one from Samsung Moment). Expect the phone to be launched pretty soon, but only in China.

• CDMA 1st Android phone
    • 3.2 MP CMOS Camera with Flash
    • 32GB memory extend support
    • Support: Facebook,Gmail,Google talk,Google mapsmarket,myspace
    • Also Push & Pull mail
    • Having Music & Video Player
    • 3.2, 320 x 480,16millions color display.
    • Moblie Safari web browser supported
    • High Capacity Battery
    • Reliance Netconnect
    • Bluetooth, Wi-Fi supports
    • Phone book

There are a number of Android phones in India at this time, but none of them works on CDMA networks. Reliance (one of the top three mobile carriers in India) is about to solve this problem with the launch of the Samsung i899 Galaxy. There are a number of phones Android in India at this time, but none of them works on CDMA networks. Reliance (one of the top three mobile carriers in India) is about to solve this problem with the launch of the Samsung i899 Galaxy. The Samsung i899 Galaxy and is available in China (by China Telecom), Samsung i899 Galaxy is a mid-range phone that features a 3.2 inch AMOLED screen with 320 x 480 pixels, Wi-Fi, GPS, support DivX, Bluetooth, 3.2MP autofocus camera with flash, MicroSD card support and a 800MHz processor. The Galaxy Samsung i899 comes with Android 1.5 or 1.6. The unit does not say how much the Samsung i899 Galaxy will cost, but interested customers can check out the website of the company for more details.