Thread: Reliance Prepaid Recharge

Reliance Prepaid Recharge

I am having a query regarding Reliance Prepaid Recharge. I am using the India Calling Card and wanted to know whether it is possible to recharge the India Calling Card online. I am having the internet connection and wanted to make the Reliance Prepaid Recharge with the ATM or the Credit card. If you are having any detail regarding the same then please let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Reliance Prepaid Recharge

I think i can help you with the recharge option for the mobile phone which you are looking for. I am recharging my mobile with the OXIGEN which is an online portal for all kind of the recharge. All you have to do is to purchase the coupon for the service provider whichever you wanted to. After the purchasing of the Recharge coupon you can get the recharge of your reliance mobile phone with the same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are able to recharge the phone of yours with the same. I hope this will work with the same.

The another option for the "Itzcash" which is having all kind of the recharge option available with the same. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that this is working great with the recharge of the mobile of mine. If you can the go through the Itzcash and see whether you are getting it work with the issue of yours or not. You can also visit the ItzCash site and go with the below given instruction regarding the same.
    • Log on to ItzCash site
    • Click on Utility payment.
    • Select your region
    • Select Relaince Infocom and submit.
    • Enter your Account no., Mobile no. & Payment Amount.
    • Verify your payment details.
    • Enter your noQ24x7 card details.

You can also recharge the Reliance Prepaid phone with the help of the Playwin which is collaborated with the Reliance Infocomm. Playwin is now the Official partner for making the payment for the recharge of the mobile and also you can use the same to shop the same. The recharge can be made with the Rs. 250, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000, 5000, 7500 and Rs. 10,000. There is 4,500 Playwin retailers all over the world. So if you can then go through the same and see whether it is working with the same or not. I have already tried this and it is working with the issue of mine. So if you can the go through the same and see whether you are getting it work or not.

I am not aware of all the above method of recharging the Reliance Mobile phone but i am also recharging my Reliance Prepaid connection with the help of the Mobile banking. I am having the State Bank Of India account and i have downloaded the Mobile Baking for the SBI. Now whenever i am having the low balance i just login to the Mobile banking option and enter the username and password for my account. After that went to the Mobile Top up option and subscribe the name of the Reliance and enter the amount to recharge the mobile. And you will be prompted for the Password. Now it will send a message to your mobile that you mobile phone is recharged with the amount that you have opted for. So if you are having the State Bank Of India account and wanted to recharge then i will advise you to go with the above given instruction and get it working with the issue of yours.

You can recharge the mobile phone on the Reliance Official site. Take a look at our widest range of prepaid plans and packs available to you at the most affordable rates. Whatever may be your usage pattern or your budget, we have the right plan that suits you. So go ahead and select the plans or special packs of your choice from the filter displayed on the left of your screen. You can get the recharge of you phone there. So if you wanted to know more the visit the link given below.
    Reliance Recharge