Thread: Not able to copy files from Apple macbook to PC

Not able to copy files from Apple macbook to PC

i have a Apple Macbook with OSX 10.6.3 and a computer system with Windows Vista operating system and both are they connected with my local home network. There is a some important files what i want to shared/ copy from my Apple macbook to PC but i am getting problem while copying it. But there is a no any problem to copy files from the PC to my macbook. How can i copy files from my Apple macbook to computer? Please help me to solve my problem.

Re: Not able to copy files from Apple macbook to PC

You are saying that you are not able to copy your important files from your Apple macbook to computer. You can do one thing that yo need to check your local home network. If there is a any problem in your local home network connection then make a proper connection and after complete your connection connect your Apple macbook to the computer. check your connection and if it connects properly then you can transfer/ copy all your data from Apple macbook to the computer.

If there is a virus in your Apple Macbook then also you get problem while coping the files from Apple macbook to computer. So first you scan your Apple Macbook with the help of updated antivirus. After scanning your Apple Macbook if you found virus then delete it. Restart your Apple Macbook and then check that now you can copy your files from Apple Macbook to computer or not. I think if there is a no virus in it then you can able to copy your files from Apple Macbook to computer. Check it.

HFS+ is the preferred file system on Mac OS X. And Windows Vista operating system use Window NTFS file system. So because of that Mac OS X not able to copy files to Window NTFS file system. But it can read data from NTFS file system. You have to find 3rd-party software which will allow you to write to NTFS from OS X. It help you to copy your files from Apple macbook to your computer. You will get a software in a market. So enjoy it.