Thread: Able to see words but screen is still too dark after iPod touch fall in water

Able to see words but screen is still too dark after iPod touch fall in water

I have iPod Touch with 8 GB space and I am using it from last couple of months. I used it mainly for listening music as I am very much addicted to it also some time play games on it. But recently the iPod just fall in the water while I was using it. After such incident it just stopped working in the manner in which it used to and other than this I am able to see something but the light in iPod is too dark. So I want to know how I can resolve this problem if anyone having solution for this please let me know.
    Last edited by Simond; 02-11-2010 at 08:55 PM.

Re: Able to see words but screen is still too dark after iPod touch fall in water

I thing this problem of your is very serious i think you should have done something when it fell in water. You should have removed the components of the ipod touch so that the device would have hampered less than what it is suffering now. I think there is no solution for your problem you need to just visit to the Apple store they might fix your problem with the screen problem.

Re: Able to see words but screen is still too dark after iPod touch fall in water

As you have mentioned that iPod is working great other than giving problem with the display screen. I have to tell you that you might have not set your brightness proper at point it should be because of which you are not able to see and you are thinking that there is problem after fell in water. I think you should try to set the brightness before moving to the conclusion that your iPod is damaged. Other thing you can do is go for official Apple website where there might be some solution for such problem you are facing.

You said that your ipod is working fine with all other functionality except the screen of it become dark. This can be the issue with the firmware for which you need to have the firmware update done for your iPod touch. You can have the firmware update from the Apple website which will be provided with no charge and see after the update the problem is resolved or not. Let me know what happen to your iPod touch after the firmware update.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"