Thread: Nokia 5233 One Touch Access problem

Nokia 5233 One Touch Access problem

I have some problem related to my Nokia 5233. I don't know what is requirement to connect to internet with one touch access. I am not able to connect with internet please tell me names of tools from which I can connect with Nokia 5233. whenever I am going to connnect with internet it always prompts error "one touch access failed" .

Re: Nokia 5233 One Touch Access problem

In order to access internet you should have the Blue tooth modem, setting for connecting to internet through Bluetooth please make sure and check whether you should have these tools and check all the setting if it is not are properly set. Then try to connect to the internet via Bluetooth.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I recently purchased a brand new mobile of model no. 5233 of nokia. Please tell me which is the best suitable PC suit from which I connect to the internet from the nokia phone browser. I have a PC suit but I don't whether it is applicable to connect or not. and also tell me procedure to install into the PC.

Keep into the mind that PC suit is design as per model no of mobile. There are many PC suit available with their CD and DVD. you can purchase from market or you can download from the internet. for downloading you can use search engines or contact to mobile shops he will give guide you properly.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have nokia5233 I am having internet connection but I am not satisfied with the speed. Speed of net is very slow. how can speed net i have a BPL net connection .please solve my problem. I have discussed with the service provider but i did not got the proper info please mention if I can check my speed of the internet.

To know about the speed of the internet you can view into properties of the PC suit. and for speeding your internet you can use some tools and technologies like 3G and change setting for General packet Radio Service i.e GPRS, Bluetooth. By changing the setting you can speed your internet.