Thread: Suggest laptop with Core ix support

Suggest laptop with Core ix support

I am having Thinkpad T60 and it is almost about to be dead that is its life span is almost over. now I am look out to buy a good laptop with good processing power and long life. I do not know which to choose. I have looked out with some of the laptops but they have some of the other issue which do not satisfy my needs. Please suggest a good one which will let me to choose a better one. Other than that my basic requirement is that I need a laptop with Core i3 or i5 or i7 processor. Please help.

Re: Suggest laptop with Core ix support

I would suggest you to go for Acer Aspire TimelineX AS4820T-5570. This laptop has all features that you are looking out for. It is been embedded with Intel Core i3 350M(2.26GHz) and supported by 4GB of Ram. So I guess this system is apt for you to get your needs to be satisfied very well. It is reasonable and ain't that expensive. Other than this you can look for HP Envy as well but it is a bit expensive. So you should go for Acer as it is worth a buy.

It will be much better that you look out for this thread Laptop buying Guide for September 2010. I hope you may then be able to get to a clear view and better conclusion. This basically let you to get the complete information of the laptop with what kind of processor and compatibility feature meets up. Do check for the thread I am sure you will be satisfied and may then be able to choose the best one which fits to your requirement. Also it suggest best suitable pricing of the system which will be affordable to purchase. Check out.

Look out for Acer aspire 4820T laptop. This is a better option also. This system has the feature or specification as Intel core i5-460M processor (2.53 ghz). Also it possess 1 Gb dedicated graphic card supported with 3 Gb DDR3 Ram memory. This would be better and also meets up the requirements that you need. So go for this laptop and you will be satisfied with it. Look on its official site for more information.

You can choose HCL ME laptop. Click on the link and you will get the information about the same. Basically the system specification of the laptop is given as below:
    • Intel Core i3 350M Processor (2.26GHz,3M Cache)
    • Mobile Intel HM55 Express chipset
    • 2GB DDR3 RAM
    • 320 GB SATA Hard Disk Drive
    • Slim DVD DL Super Multi Drive

I hope this will let you to choose the system in a better way.