Thread: Magic Mouse & Wireless keyboard with windows

Magic Mouse & Wireless keyboard with windows

i am using a laptop with window Xp operating system. I am planning to buy Apple Magic Mouse & Wireless keyboard with my window Xp operating system. I don't have an any idea about this apple product. But I found a article on internet. Is there is a any requirement for this apple product? Please if anyone have a more idea about Apple Magic Mouse & Wireless keyboard then please reply me as soon as possible.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Magic Mouse & Wireless keyboard with windows

Yes. You can able to use Apple Magic Mouse & Wireless keyboard with window Xp operating system on your laptop. There is a no any issue while using with another system. The hardware comes with Windows driver also. It also follow the similar interface what you get with other usb devices. But one thing is correct here that it is costly as compare to other products.

It is possible to use Apple Magic Mouse & Wireless keyboard on Windows system. For that you will need a blue-tooth enable system. If there is a no blue-tooth device or any addition adapter on your laptop then you can't use this . So first check that there is a blue-tooth option you have with your system. Apple Magic Mouse & Wireless keyboard don't need any connection so compulsory you need a blue-tooth in your laptop.

I am using apple desktop with Apple Magic Mouse & Wireless keyboard. But i don't think that the performance of this two is better then normal keyboard and mouse. So I suggest you that, don't go to buy Apple Magic Mouse & Wireless keyboard. It is too costly as compare to other wireless Mouse & Wireless keyboard and also sometime i am facing problem while connecting with the help blue-tooth.