Thread: Facetime app not available in 4th generation iPod touch

Facetime app not available in 4th generation iPod touch

I was using the 3rd generation iPod touch from a long time and the performance of the ipod was very good and then i decided to purchase the 4th generation iPod touch which is a advanced version of the 3rd one. All the features provided in the new one was good but the problem was that i does not found the Face time application in phone which was a shocker for me. Is these not available in the ipod touch 4th generation or i am not able to locate it. If that is not available in the ipod touch so how can i get that; any suggestion on these issue will help to resolve the problem.

Re: Facetime app not available in 4th generation iPod touch

I also suffered from the same problem and after a lot of search got the facetime application on the top of the apps page in the 4th generation iPod touch which was the perfect solution to these. You need to first search in the ipod touch for the facetime application which will resolve the problem and if then too the problem is there then you can contact the apple customer care for further help and support.

I have searched a lot in the ipod touch and not found the facetime app there so what is the problem wioth the ipod. Recently i upgraded to the iOS 4.1 which has the facetime in it, but i don't able to locate the application. If these is nit available in the ipod touch so from where i can get the same; any suggestion on the issue will be appreciated to resolve the problem.

There is a problem in the Restrictions settings in the iPod touch that you are using. These features allow you to remove or restrict any application that you do not want to use in the iPod touch. To do the settings you just need to go in the Restrictions settings in the iPod touch and then you need to turn off these restrictions settings. These settings can be done on a number of the application, you just need to select the application and turn off the restrictions which will allow the facetime application to be available for the use and resolve your problem of the facetime application not available in the iPod touch 4th generation.

As you have mentioned above I had done the restrictions settings but the result was the same I was not able to get the solution from there. I have also made the restrictions settings turn off for more than ten applications but were not able to locate the Facetime app in the iPod touch. So what is the problem with that and how I can overcome with this issue any recommendation will help to resolve the problem.

The simplest solution to this problem is download the fresh copy of the Facetime application from the apple website and installed it in the ipod touch which will resolve this issue. To do the download go to the apple website and from there go in the download section and start the download which will resolve the problem or you can install the previous copy in the iPod touch and then go for the upgrade of the Facetime application which is the ultimate solution to these problem.