Thread: Headphone doesn't work in windows 7 on macbook pro 13

Headphone doesn't work in windows 7 on macbook pro 13

I am using 13-inch MacBook Pro laptop with windows 7 operating system. I have a problem with my Headphone problem while using with windows 7 at Macbook pro 13. I installed all drivers from bootcamp 3.1. when I plug in headphone in a 13-inch MacBook Pro laptop there is no sound in my speakers and headphone. But when i try with mac OS it work properly. What is a problem i am facing with my 13-inch MacBook Pro? How can i solve this problem? Please help me as soon as possible.

Re: Headphone doesn't work in windows 7 at macbook pro 13

I think you have to use your macbook pro 13 with mac OS. I think mac OS is more suitable with Apple macbook pro 13. So first format your macbook pro 13 and install mac OS in your laptop. There is a not any problem you have with mac OS with your macbook pro 13. I think it much better to you because there is no need to install any driver from bootcamp CD. So i think you have to try with this.

If there is a problem in your driver which you install from bootcamp 3.1. then also you get problem with your operating system. You have to check your driver performance properly. If there is a problem in a driver then uninstall it and reinstall all driver properly. If there is a problem in your bootcamp 3.1 driver CD then you install driver from another bootcamp 3.1 CD. It will help you to solve your problem.
    Last edited by Simond; 02-11-2010 at 10:10 AM.

You have to check your all connection properly. So first check the speakers and headphone connection. Also check your all sound setting properly. To check your sound setting go to control panel. Click on "speakers and headphone". Then check all setting. If there is a problem in a setting then correct it properly and restart your macbook pro 13 laptop. It save your setting and then check your problem.

I think if there is a problem in your sound card because of that you are facing that problem. If you had not faced the sound issue before that than that means there is no issue with the hardware. First you have to check all sound driver properly install in a windows or not. If it is not install properly then first install it your macbook pro and then you check after a restart that your problem is solve or not.

If there is a problem in your windows 7 operating system then also you can get this type of problem so first check your problem on another machine. check your operating system properly. Otherwise format your macbook pro 13 laptop and reinstall windows 7 in your macbook pro 13 laptop. Check your bootable CD is proper or not. If there is a problem in your windows 7 bootable CD then boot your macbook pro 13 laptop with the help of another boot CD.