Thread: Apple Wireless Keyboard not working properly with Windows 7 on my Dell XPS

Apple Wireless Keyboard not working properly with Windows 7 on my Dell XPS

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate operating system with my Dell XPS laptop.I have a old Apple Wireless Keyboard (launched in 2003). I am trying to add Apple Wireless Keyboard with my new Dell XPS laptop. But i am getting error while connecting it with my new laptop. I try to connect it number of time but error message displayed on a screen. How can i connect it to my laptop without any error message? Please help me as soon as possible.

Re: Apple Wireless Keyboard not working properly with Windows 7 on my Dell XPS

All the features of Windows 7 Enterprise contains in a Windows 7 Ultimate. Windows 7 Ultimate is the complete package and includes everything that Windows 7 has to offer. It a Microsoft product. Some additional security features such as App-locker and Bit-locker include in a Windows 7 Ultimate that make your Windows 7 PC even more secure. It also includes a multi-language pack, allowing you to switch between 35 languages in a Windows 7 Ultimate. i don't think so there is a problem in your operation system. So i don't think that you have to worry about your operating system. You have to check your Apple Wireless Keyboard.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think there is a problem in your Apple Wireless Keyboard. So first check your Apple Wireless Keyboard connecting properly or not with your new laptop. Check your Apple Wireless Keyboard on another computer or another system. If same problem you face with that another system then there is a problem in your Apple Wireless Keyboard. So you have to repair your Apple Wireless Keyboard to solve your problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If there is a problem in your connection of Apple Wireless Keyboard then you also you get same problem. Check your Apple Wireless Keyboard connection. If there is a problem in your connection then first make proper connection for better result. But why you want to use your old 2003 model Apple Wireless Keyboard with your new Dell XPS? I think if you want to connect then try with new one.

I think you have to call a hardware engineer to solve this problem. This is a hardware problem what you are currently facing with your new Dell XPS laptop.You have a warranty for your new Dell XPS laptop. First check your Apple Wireless Keyboard with another system if it work proper on another system without any error then you can call your Dell service provider and explain your problem. If there is a any problem with your Dell XPS laptop then you will get replacement in a warranty.

I think if you have a problem with your Windows 7 Ultimate operating system then first you have to format your Dell XPS laptop and install new operating system in your laptop. Check your Apple Wireless Keyboard by connecting it with your laptop. If still there is a problem occurs then try to check with another Wireless.