Thread: Laptop Repair Diagnosis

Laptop Repair Diagnosis

I am trying to fix my gaming laptop. But the problem is that I am very much familiar with the laptop as I am with the desktops so that is why I am here to know that the possible issues which come at the time of repairing the laptop. I have Asus M50VM-X1. And in this I think? I have to replace the Hard Drive because at the time of starting this it boot the manager and each attempted reinstall of windows failed. I do not know that where it get tricky. The screen has "horizontal banding" that constructs it scribbled at the time of starting this. So that is why I need your help guys.

Re: Laptop Repair Diagnosis

At the time of reading your question it sounds like it has been dropped somewhere if I am not saying wrong then only. And if it happened like that then I think there maybe the possibility of the motherboard damaged also. And f it not like that then you do not have to worry so much related to this. In this if you want then you can download the software for this I mean for the Laptop diagnostic and make use of that.

Yes friend you are right actually it get dropped by me. And that is why I am really worried regarding this issue. In this I am not a very much expert but I have very much information related to this. I do not think it’s a complete write off though. Currently I am using the 80 GB of hard disk in that I might try to make use of to boot into Windows. So if you have any other solution or better than this then please post it.

Like you I have also gone through this problem actually my laptop also get fall down so at that time have also given this for repairing. Here I will advice you that if you do not know about the repairing very perfectly then I will suggest you to give this to the professional repair shop. Because parts in the laptop are very dedicated and if you will do any kind of mistake in this then it will get screwed. And giving to the shop is my first suggestion. So if you like this then follow it otherwise OK.