Thread: How to connect Macbook air to sharp aquos

How to connect Macbook air to sharp aquos

I have comprised and encompassed the innovative MacBook Air and I would similar to be familiar by means of which cables to purchase in order to attach it with my HDTV Sharp Aquos. I immediately do not have several probable input on my TV by means of the cables you mentioned. So, I am tranquil lost in how to attach my MAc Air by means of my Sharp Aquos. If anybody be familiar with this topic then you be able to post your reply here.

Re: How to connect Macbook air to sharp aquos

I had immediately or presently got a MacBook Air and create first steps by means of Mac at present. Endeavor to attach the laptop via the Micro-DVI adaptor and a DVI cable by means of my TV (a Sharp Aquos Model LC-32GA4E, 32" LCD screen). This worked by means of my preceding Windows-Laptop additional than not by means of the MBA at present. No signal at the entire on the TV and the MBA does not be familiar with an additional display. Presently no reaction on together sides. AppleCare adviced on visiting a shop to observe if correlation runs there. They tested by means of my MBA and adaptor and had no problem by means of a computer display.

The intake at the TV is a DVI-I. What I be able to choose in the menu of the TV for this ingestion are 4 alternative PC digital, PC analog, AV digital and AV analog. This switch is probable even without being associated. I endeavor the entire of them immediately to observe what's going on additional than no reaction at the entire PC digital is in my considerate the right one to utilize the Mac. Besides there is nothing one be able to do in the TV. There is a additional menu item which is dormant. I was told at the Sharp hotline with the intention of these settings are merely for analog use.

Might in addition make sure dissimilar resolutions. I utilize together a samsung 22" LCD and a Samsung 32" tv. The tv determine to merely run at 800x600 declaration by means of rgb. You might immediately endeavor altering the declaration in display preferences and observe if you get a signal by means of the intention of way Thanks. I tried all resolutions offered by the MBA. On the TV no resolutions can be selected for the digital mode. Do you encompass a DVI equipped system monitor you might endeavor by means of the MBA and the micro adapter.

Yes, by means of the intention of was tested previously. The adaptor runs, so does the MBA by means of an external display and there have comprised not been even several tribulations by means of a dissimilar TV Set I was permitted to endeavor in a shop. Today I got a cable concerning VGA to DVI. Utilizing the Micro-DVI to VGA adaptor commencing Apple and this cable to plug the VGA into the DVI ingestion of the TV set runs utilizing analog settings. I be able to choose commencing several declaration and get the picture on the TV. So, I encompass a solution other than it's strange as it means with the intention of I have to attach the two digital DVI ports utilizing VGA transporting an analog signal.

The merely superior method I be able to imagine off to endeavor and confirm with the intention of would be hooking an additional Mac up to Input 5 on the Sharp and observing if it in addition fails to become aware of that a display is attached. If two dissimilar Macs not be able to observe the Sharp, then by means of the intention of creates a attractive strong case for the predicament being by means of the Sharp. Accurately, your summary is extremely correct, additional than there are a number of further facts you do not talk regarding it runs in addition by means of the MBA and the VGA converter cable the entire in excess of again in input 5 of the Sharp the comparable DVI cable utilized by means of a MS laptop runs in addition by means of Sharp input 5 It was even confirmed with the intention of this cable would not be accomplished in converting to VGA and utilizing DVI input other than sending analog signals to the Sharp I would feel affection for to test by means of a different Mac observations.