Thread: My Macbook A1342 dies during sleep

My Macbook A1342 dies during sleep

Hello,
    I have a Macbook A1342 machine with windows 7 operating system installed on it. It also has 4GB RAM. My system was just running fine, but from today it is showing some problem. If i put the machine to sleep, then the next morning it automatically off and i have to start it again. Every time i do this, the same thing happens. I have tried to implement many solution, but not able to solve the issue. What is the cause of this problem? Is there anyone who is having some knowledge related with this issue? Please suggest me some solution on this issue, so that i will be able to solve my problem. Hope that you will post the reply. Thanks
    Last edited by Road-Runner; 01-11-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Re: My Macbook A1342 dies during sleep

I am also getting the same problem on my machine. I am getting this problem from the last 5 days. I have tried to reinstall all the software on my system, but doing this is not solving my issue. Now i am looking for a solution, so that i can solve my problem as early as possible. Please do recommend me the solution for fixing this issue. Thanks.

I will advise you to do the following things on your system. Try to reinstall the operating system and also try to reinstall the driver on your system. I hope that is you try this it will definitely solve your issue, because i was also facing the same problem on my macbook, but was able to solve it by trying this solution. If still your problem is not getting solved out, then send me your reply.

I am using macbook pro and it has windows 7 OS and i was to experiencing the same problem on my system. I have tried out the solution given by InterNetWorKed. After reinstalling the operating system, fortunately my problem got solved out. You solution was really a nice one as it helped me in solving the issue. So i will like to thanks you for providing me the reply and spending your precious time in giving me the reply.