Thread: App store refund policy

App store refund policy

I have been using Apple iPhone from past 4 to 5 months and i have bought WunderRadio application for my iPhone few days back because its having some extra features than that of most other internet radio. But i thing this application is not performing well in my iPhone and later i come to know that there are some free radio program that perform same features. Now want refund of this application from the Apple, if anyone know what is the policy of the apple for refund and also tell me how can i get my refund? If anyone having knowledge on this then please reply me. Any suggestion will appreciate, thanks in advance.

Re: App store refund policy

I was also wanted to refund all my money back and believe me i got all my money back. Actually i had bought many of the application for my iPhone, then because of some reason i wanted to the refund for some of the applications. I think to get refund you first have to familiar with Apples refund policy, and for that i have provided you the link of Apple site www.store.apple.com go through this to know all about the policy of Apple and then claim for the refund. I hope this information may help you on your problem.

I think you can get refund from the iTunes app store, for that you have select iTunes store link in the iTunes store, at the right corner of click on the arrow to select your Account. And then select on the Purchase history button, you get a list of all your purchase history and then click on the Report a problem button. If just now you have bought the application then go to the previous purchase section or else locate the iTunes invoice for getting the applications invoice and then select Report a problem link. Fill of the form with all the require details and then select next.

Apple is refund you if your refund is valid, and apple will take 30% commission from you for getting the application from developers. Here I have given you some steps go through these to register your refund claim. Go to the Apple iTunes support in your iPhone and enter your name and other details in the given field. And then select the purchased application from the category and then choose a reason for claiming the refund from sub category. Select and enter the application in purchase history and enter the order number and then select the send button. In this way you can claim for your refund.

I was having the same problem with my purchased application, then directly i went to the Apple support system on this. Fortunately Apple support team help me to solve my issue and they refund my amount by deducting the 30% of the amount. I will suggest you same way to go and visit the Apple support system and convince them to refund your amount. If you are having any other query then please reply me.