Thread: Remove iPod Touch application

Remove iPod Touch application

I had bought Apple's iPod Touch few months back and i have installed many of third party applications to it by downloading through internet. But now i want to delete many applications from it because i don't want them now and also i have to install other applications, i don't know how to can i remove them from my device. So anyone know how can i remove it from my iPod Touch then please tell me? thanks in advance.

Re: Remove iPod Touch application

Here I have given you steps to remove applications from your iPodTouch completely. first you have to Locate the application which you want to remove from your device on your springboard then after locating application hold down the icon of the application, then screen will start to wriggle and then X mark appear beside of the application. Click on X mark to remove the application and at the end it click on the delete for the confirmation of removing application. By doing all these steps you can easily remove it from your device.

You can remove applications from your iPod Touch by using desktop computer. For that go to the library section, and then open the application tab for selecting the applications and click the delete key to remove that application. And then at the end connect your iPod Touch to the computer via universal serial bus and start synchronizing. After synchronizing, the applications which you have deleted from your device will not appear. I hope this information may help you.

I think you should do the hard resetting of your iPod Touch for removing third party applications from your device. After doing the hard resetting all the third party application within your device will be remove during the resetting. When i wanted to remove the application i used the same process and i think you should do the same process to remove applications. If you are having any other query then please reply me.