Thread: Top Gun wont work with new iTouch

Top Gun wont work with new iTouch

I have bought a new Apple iTouch for my amusement. Few days back i bought Top Gun for my iTouch, i was thinking that it would be fun to play this game but i tell you that at the start of the game, my iTouch is crashed accidentally and its not restarting. I don't know how this is happened, i am looking for solution on this. if anyone having solution on this then please reply. any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Top Gun wont work with new iTouch

I have search through your question and from that i come to know, that is Top gun is very compatible for the iTouch. i think you iTouch is crashed is due to any other problem, for that i suggest you to reset your iTouch for performing well again. And after resetting iTouch try to install your game again to it. May be this time you will be facing issues with your iTouch. I hope this information may help you.

In my point view at the time of downloading the game it may have infected due to the virus. Many of time when you download any of the application on your device it may be infected by a bad malware. So in my recommendation you should first scan the application before downloading it and then continue downloading. by doing this it will help you to download secure applications.

Unfortunately i was facing same problem as you are having now but then on this issue i made contact with Apple customer care on this. Apple support team helped me to overcome this issue and they instructed me to how to install the game to my iTouch. I will suggest you the same thing to make contact with the Apple support system on this, i am sure Apple support team will also surely help you on this. If you are having any other query then please reply me.