Thread: Unable to invite friends on the ipod touch for game center.

Unable to invite friends on the ipod touch for game center.

As everybody knows that apple product are known for their applications. Which have no competition in the market as they are providing awesome application for their product? Recently I have downloaded it’s an application called game center which allows us to play game with our friend online from anywhere in the world. But I am getting error to invite my friend for the game center to play the game. Please help me to get the desired solution so that I can able to invite them to play the game with this new application of apple which I have downloaded recently.

Re: Unable to invite friends on the ipod touch for game center.

The new Game Center application on iPod touch allows you to enlarge your social gaming network exponentially. All you have to do is anybody requests to play an iPod touch or iPhone which is running iOS 4.1. Instantly click on the Game Center application on your Home screen, enter into application with your Apple ID, and after this you will be able to go. You can generate a dissimilar nickname that will be observable to friends and the gaming population. You can also allocate more than a few email addresses to the Game Center application, making it simple for extra friends to discover you. Download any games you observe by clicking links in Game Center. Games can be on track right in the Game Center application. And the finest part of this application is once you sign in to the Game Center, you’re forever linked. Until you choose to sign out.

To get the solution you need to go through the following steps as I stated below:
    • First go to the game center home page and sign in to the game center with your account which you have on apple.
    • After this you will get enter into the game center and now you have select the option called allow game invites set it “on”
    • You can also search your friend through their email address as common as we do on the social networking sites.
    • After this you will get the game list and the users who are playing the game and select the game accordingly your friend.
    • After this you will get the frame from where you can send the invitation to get your friends to be added with you. This way you can send the invitation to your friend from game center.

As you told that you are getting an error to invite your friends through the apple’s ipod touch application game center for an social gaming network which allow you to play multiplayer gaming on the phone. I think this may be an error in the application which may be occurred due to the improper installation of the application in the handset. So I would like to suggest you to uninstall the application and after that reinstall the application again and follow the steps which you were trying to do and see if your problem is solved or not. I think this can be solved by doing these steps so try doing this steps
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"