Thread: Where can I find the iPod games in the iTunes Store?

Where can I find the iPod games in the iTunes Store?

I have recently purchased an Ipod nano which is totally a multi touch device I am very happy to have . It can play songs, videos, and even you can play games in this. I need information that from where we can download the games in it. I heard that the games for the Ipod nano are available on the Itune store. Please suggest me to get the desired solution. Please help me as I want to get the games in my new Ipod nano from itune store but no idea how to get the games..

Re: Where can I find the iPod games in the iTunes Store?

As everybody knows that itunes were providing the Music, photos, movies. But now they are came with the games for the ipod nano as in the new ipod can play the games on it. You can download the games from the itune store as there are many games which can be played on the ipod nano as they are support to the format of your ipod nano can play them. There are many games likespan the classics (Lode Runner), action games (Slyder Adventures), intense puzzlers (Wonder Blocks), board games (Trivial Pursuit), simulation (SPORE Origins), strategy (Crystal Defenders), role-playing (Song Summoner), casual fun (Cake Mania 3), and even brand-new titles created by Apple (Chinese Checkers, Reversi).

Yes you can get the ipod game from the top most of the any itune store window. You will get an arrow over there at the top for “app store” just click on that option and you will get a menu showing many options from which you have to select the “ipod games”. I think this is enough for you to get the desired solution. Also you can use the sites for downloading the games for your ipod. I think this can help you to get the desird solution. Try doping this

For getting the games from the itune store you have to first use the itune software which help you to generate the materials as per your requirement. It is licensed software to you to get the non copyrighted materials or the materials you are authorized to reproduce. After downloading this software you will get the option in the menu of the top right and from there you can get the solution for your problem of getting games. I think this can be solved by using this software.

Yes you can get the games from the itune store for that you have to follow the steps I am providing below:
    • In the Itune store you will find a menu in the left hand side and there you will get the link called ipod games click it.
    • In this section you will get the current selection of the games that you can purchased it from the itune store.
    • After selecting the games from the itune store just click on the buy option and then you will see the progress bar on the top of the window.
    • After the download is completed you will get the new menu which is added to the left hand menu in itune. This is the place where all the downloaded games get stored.