Thread: Which Games are compatible for ipod touch 2g?

Which Games are compatible for ipod touch 2g?

I have recently got myself iPod touch but I am not very much familiar with this device so if anyone currently using it please explain me the features of it. Other thing which I want to have information about the games which are supported and compatible with my ipod touch because I will have to spend too much time with ipod as I have bought it because I spend me most of the time traveling so I want to have games which can engage in with me ipod touch. So if somebody currently using it please provide me with the best games for my ipod touch.

Re: Which Games are compatible for ipod touch 2g?

As you have asked for the features of your iPod touch, there are lots of features provided by ipod touch such as :
    • FaceTime :FaceTime on iPod touch lets you hang out, catch up, and goof off with friends in an entirely new way. With just a tap, you can see what your friends are doing.
    • High Definition video recording and editing : It provides you with high-definition 720p video camera, you can even edit and create your own mini blockbuster right on iPod touch using the new iMovie application.
    • Game Center : The new Game Center app on iPod touch lets you add more players to your gaming network this can be best feature for you.
    • Music : Provide with great music listening experience.

There are lots of games which your iPod touch support and you can enjoy playing them. You can have Angry Birds which has following Description as The endurance of the Angry Birds is at stake. Payback on the green pigs who scarf the Birds’ eggs. Use the exclusive critical powers by Angry Birds to put waste to the pigs’ equipped castles. Angry Birds require hours to get completed, testing physics-based castle destruction, and plenty of repeat value. Very logical game to experience and skill to cross the levels. This is great game to play as you want to spend long hours to get its task done.

You can go for doodle jump and resident evil 5 both of them are truly fun and challenging but you have to pay for them may be around $.99. Both games you can have in your Ipod touch for having great gaming experience with ipod. Other than these games you can have access to the apple store where you can have many applications which you can have in your ipod and enjoy having them on your ipod. This all features are well described to tell you the important of ipod while traveling.

Yes above mentioned games are great to have in your ipod but you can have more such games on your ipod touch NinJump with latest version 1.01, Real Racing with latest version 1.24 if you are car racing fan then this is best game for you. Other then this New York 3D Rollercoaster Rush with latest version in market is 1.1.4 is about the thrilling ride in the city and lat game which i want to mention here is Jailbreaker which latest version is 1.1 and have following features :
    1. SUPER-SIMPLE controls
    2. Exciting gameplay
    3. several barriers and interruptions
    4. openfeint ONLINE LEADERBOARDS
    5. powerful conventional soundtrack