Thread: iPhone touch with the Tomtom car kit

iPhone touch with the Tomtom car kit

I am having a Apple iPod touch 4G music player, which is very much impressed me with the features and the look of the device. I am having a car with the Tomtom car kit to connect the ipod with that, which is used for the mount the clips of the device to play that one into the device which is under the car player or in the device. Now I would like to know that is it will support the GPS, AUX audio to access them, also can I charge with it? Any other information will be appreciated. Actually I have no such information about the Tomtom car kit.

Re: iPhone touch with the Tomtom car kit

The TomTom Car Kit is comes with the in build advanced technology for the leading features of the iphone, you can able to connect it with the iPhone then can able to mount the file that you want to play in the deice and then simply play the file in your device or the any separate device to play the file into your car. Along with this the GPS and also the voice instruction is available, yes you can able to access the GPS facility with the TomTom Car Kit. It gives you the Secure docking keeps for the iPod device. It is specially designed for the Apple applications, to mount the file and easily can play the particular file. It allows you for the rotate the screen for wide-screen display. Dock the iPhone touch in the mount to charge the device.

There is the technical specification of the TomTom Car Kit, which might be help you for getting the desired information of the device. The Audio output of the TomTom Car Kit is 3.5mm it can control the volume of the device. It supports both the Portrait/Landscape display feature. It can mount the file with the Windshield and dashboar. I having the facility to charge the device with the CLA to your iPod touch. The dimension of the device is 5.02 x 2.73 x 1.87 in./127.59 x 69.36 x 47.44 mm, it comes in a very low weight as the 115g, it is very easy to carry from one car to another car.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

The TomTom Car Kit is facilitate with the number of elements of the iPhone , it support all the format to mount in the kit, it will allow you to watch the file in the widescreen on the device. Itb supports the secure way to play the file. A adapter is comes with the TomTom Car Kit, which is used for the GPS connectivity from the device. You can use it with the 3G technology. The adapter is designed as the simply in the plastic piece, one stick is placed in the bottom of the dock.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I have some of the basic information about the TomTom Car Kit, I would like to share the information with you, I hope this will help you to gather the information about the car kit for the selection. The Dimension of the device is 127.59 x 69.36 x 47.44 mm. The weight of the device is 110 gram or more than that. It will support with the iPhone; iPhone 3G; iPhone 3GS; iPhone 4; iPhone OS 3.0(which is required) or later version mobile phones. The Audio output is the 3.5mm audio out. The speaker support is 300 to 15 KHz / 2.0 Watt.