Thread: Nokia E5 lagging HQ Video Recording

Nokia E5 lagging HQ Video Recording

I am using the nokia E5 mobile phone from past 1 and a half month and whenever I try to record a HQ (High Quality) video and when i try to save the recorded video in my Memory Card, the video recording lags after 10 minutes. It works normally when i set the storing location to phone memory. But i want to save the videos on my memory card as the phone memory they provide is not sufficient to store this data. We need larger storage space for storing this media files. I tried all possible settings which i was aware of like shut down the mobile phone and restart it , deleting the games ,songs etc but nothing worked. So can you please suggest some solutions so that i can solve this problem..

Re: Nokia E5 lagging HQ Video Recording

The problem is definitely with the software of the product you are using. Because you are using the camera for recording videos and the camera does its job by capturing the video but the problem is it is lagging 10 secs. So the problem is naturally with the software. So you can just go to the nokia service center for updating the software and then after updating the software in your device you will be able to get rid of this problem..
    Last edited by Antonio1; 30-10-2010 at 10:24 PM.

I think the problem is with the memory card. Their is a possibility of some software issue with the phone but their could be memory card problem also. As you capture the videos from the camera you can see the video getting stored in the memory but it is not actually storing it. It lags 10 secs after the video is been taken.. So when you try to store the video in the phone memory you are able to store it properly but when you try to store it in the memory card their is some problem occurring. So be ready to buy a new memory card for your phone..

Hey the problem is mainly with the software or memory card.. The moment you said that when you try to save it in the phone memory then you are able to store it but when you try to save it in the memory card this problem occurs. So if you have any other memory card or you can even take your friends memory card just for testing it whether the problem is with the memory card or with the software in the system. If their is any problem with the memory card then you will have to buy a new card or else you can simply update the software in your system..