Thread: WLAN Connection In Nokia C3

WLAN Connection In Nokia C3

I have just got a new Nokia C3 and I wanted to make the WLAN connection in it. I am a freak of internet and so I needed the Wifi connection, so that i can use the internet for free whenever I am in the zone of the Wifi. For Wifi connection I required the WLAN connection for my Nokia C3. So please any one can provide me a solution as to where I can get the setting for the WLAN. I wanted the whole procedure through which I can set the settings in my mobile.

Re: WLAN Connection In Nokia C3

For the procedure of installing WLAN in your Nokia C3 you got to follow the following procedures that are given below:
    1. First go to the Select menu option in your phone.
    2. Then go to the settings option and then to connectivity and then to the WLAN option.
    3. In the WLAN option go to the available WLANs and select the desired WLAN in it.
    4. Scroll the WLAN option and then go to the select option where you will get the option for connect and enter the password.
    5. After this procedure you got to select Yes to save the connection to the WLAN.
    6. When all the above procedures are complete after that select the Disconnect option if you wanted to disconnect the WLAN.

This simple procedure will allow you to connect to the WLAN easily.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You can also use the specific network connection for the connection with the WLAN. But the problem is that the manipulated software tries to connect the internet via gprs. This causes the problem of bug in it and may cause you several problems in you mobile phones. The mobile does not provide you to delete the default connection hence you got to make a new connection for the mobile and see to it that it is done properly. All you have to do is that you have to go to the Default connection and go to the Delete option in the keyboard and just press it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

When you delete the Default option from your mobile phone WLAN option then when every time you are trying to connect the WLAN you need to Select the option from the list of the details of the WLAN that is given to you. This would not cause you the problem of a bug or something and you can connect your phone to a bug free interface. The above solution is the easiest solution of then all and can be used for all the Symbian devices of Nokia.

If the above solution is not working for you then you can also try the WLAN connection along with the gprs connection, which will provide you the dual interface option along with the WLAN and also the gprs connectivity. And then the phone will automatically connect to the gprs when the next time you are trying to connect the WLAN. The WLAN may wont ask you again for further connection once the connection is being built with the network places using the specific network.

And if all the above solutions are not working for you at all then follow the below procedure which I am Just writing it down:
    • At the beginning go to the OVI store and download the latest version of opera mini browser and after that give the option of the connection either with the WLAN or Vodafone Internet.
    • Click to the menus option and then in that go to the apps and extras then to the collection option and in the Opera mini.
    • Then it will ask you for your Internet connection and will do the same thing when you try to open your E-mail on the main menu.
    • Then set the Packet data option to when needed.
    • And set the Default internet setting as contract.
    • Set the preferred access point to PAYG WAP.
    • And the internet setting to Always Ask First.

This will lead to make the connection setting of WLAN in you Nokia C3, and hope that this should work for your mobile.

In Opera mini select settings/Network and set protocol to socket from http then options/save...