Thread: Unable to remove mailbox on C6

Unable to remove mailbox on C6

I am using Nokia C6 mobile phone and I want to remove an e-mail mailboxes on this phone. Actually it shows the "Removing mailbox" progress bar but it does not seems to be doing so. Does anybody facing the same problem as I just want to get rid of unwanted mails on my phone which are much annoying for me to find out the mails which are important for me.

Re: Unable to remove mailbox on C6

Even I have noticed the same problem on my Nokia C6 mobile phone which shows that the mailbox is removing but after the end of procedure nothing seems to be removed at all. So what my phone was doing for so much time if the mails are not deleted. I am not getting this feature of this Nokia phone. Please help me!!! And one more problem which I am facing on this phone is with the keyboard, When i try to use it then my phone gets freeze. I have got anooyed by using this phone as it does not seems to be up to the mark of Nokia phones.

1. Go to the folder "messages" in "Options" then "Settings".
    2. In the "Preferences" menu, click on "Mail" option.
    3. In the folder "Mail", "standard mailbox" appears at the top including the set up mailboxes.
    4. Go to the mailbox to be deleted, and press Open.
    5. Then appear the points "Mailbox Settings" and "Account Settings."
    6. And now comes the trick: Right click "Back" button.
    7. Then the menu items "General Settings" and under the established on the account will be deleted and click on "Options". Now "delete mailbox"!

There is only one way by which you can remove the mailbox from your Nokia phone thought there would different ways such as deleting by the shortcut key but at the end it is going to be deleted in the same way. So i think if you are not able to delete any mailbox from your phone then there could be something problematic with the firmware of your mobile. I suggest you to take the backup of all important data of your phone and then you have to format your phone which is a bit long process to get rid of unwanted mails but still, After doing this you should try to remove one more mailbox from your folder which might gets worked this time.