Thread: Nokia N8 touchscreen not working

Nokia N8 touchscreen not working

Few days back i bought my new nokia cell phone N8. For some days it worked fine and did not have any problem using the phone. But after few days the touchscreen stopped working. I dont have any idea what the problem is and what should i do now??? Recently i got my new Nokia N8 mobile phone and now just few days later i am having the touchscreen problem.. This is ridiculous!!!! I dont know what to do.. I have not dropped my cell phone on any hard surface but still such problem arised.. Please suggest some solutions for this...

Re: Nokia N8 touchscreen not working

What i think is, the problem is with the hardware of your phone. Because if the touch screen is not working then the problem is definitely with the hardware of the mobile phone. You can just take your Nokia N8 mobile phone to the service center or any Nokia customer care center for help. You can show the handset and ask for some service of your device. So you can just go to the service center for repairing of your device.. As it is better to take your cell phone to the service center rather than to any repair shop.. They will replace the defected hardware part of your system and they will do it for free(If your cell phone is under warranty)..

According to me it must be any software related issue.. because if the system software is due to some reason corrupted then also these kind of problems occur. When the operating system does not functions properly or when some of its files gets corrupted then this kind of problems arises.. So their is only one way to overcome this problem and that is software updation. You can go to the nearest Nokia service center and ask for the service. If you have warranty for your mobile phone then you can get it for free of cost.. You can take your cell phone to the Nokia service center and ask for software updation in your mobile phone.. Hope this helps you find a solution for this issue..

This kind of problem also occurs when their is lot of moisture accumulation in the mobile phone screen. So when their is lot of moisture accumulation in your mobile phone's screen then the touchscreen stops working. So in this situation you should go to the service center and ask them for removing all the moisture which stopped touch screen functioning. They use some kind of liquid for cleaning the moisture from the display and then your problem will be solved once the moisture is removed.. But make sure that you repair the display from the genuine nokia dealer only..