Thread: Nokia 5230 Memory problem

Nokia 5230 Memory problem

I have a nokia 5320, i have no idea how I use the sim memory or how to check. I found that top right corner appears a letter symbol with the info that my sim memory is full. This symbol can not be removed. I have also a 4 GB Memory Card in Mobile that I downloaded and then got the message which the Memory Card full. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia 5230 Memory problem

Do you have the same contact in the SIM memory that is saved twice? You have to delete the messages and the SIM is as follows: Menu -> Communications -> Options and then "SIM Communications" and then selecting Delete. This should be your problem solved. To this You adds a different solution. Almost every application from the Nokia "Software Updater"can be installed on the internal memory, so large applications such as messaging or the Nokia Ovi Store.

I am quite sure that you can change the setting accidentally. Try to going in Releases / Options / Preferences and look there to see if there's a setting which you can adjust the memory in use and then try it again with the reception. Then you have too many text messages on your SIM card , So you need to delete this, just go to Messaging> Options-> SIM messages and of course, had previously to the phone store then delete the memory card.

Before the separation of an old mobile phone should therefore be important to ensure that no personal data is more on the internal memory. It is in many cases not to reset the old phone to the so-called "factory settings". In this command, some manufacturers are understanding just reset all profiles and settings, data are often not deleted. Deleting a file means to, like on a PC, but not yet, is that they also really lost for good. mobile phone operating system is the only free space on the file so that it stands for new data.

You need to delete data on the memory card, in addition to the destruction of the medium, the repeated overwriting the disk with new data. On Windows machines have this freeware tools like Eraser proven '. Depending on the security level of memory is repeatedly overwritten with random data. Much less critical is the risk in the internal phone memory if the manufacturer has access via data cable to the PC allows. Here it may be appropriate for additional security anyway.