Thread: Nokia C3 Having Battery Charging Problems

Nokia C3 Having Battery Charging Problems

I have just got a new Nokia C3 with multiple functions, but got the problem on the first day itself. I have been charging the phone since two to three hours but still the phone is not yet being charged, I don't have any clue as to what is the problem with it. The phone is in working condition only the problem is that it is taking to long to get the batteries charged. Can anyone just tell me what will the problem in my new phone, please I am really stressed out as it is my new phone.

Re: Nokia C3 Having Battery Charging Problems

The new phones have to be charged at-least 2 to 4 hours, and not just for Nokia C3, all the other phones which are bought new has to be charged for longer time. Once the battery is fully charged you want be getting any problems, and all the new phones has to go through this procedure. As the company sells the phone to the retailers and the retailers are keeping the phone with them for longer time so you got to charge the phone for longer time.

Try to change the battery charger if the phone is still charging for a longer period of time. The fault might be of the charger also because there are cases where the battery charger provided by the Nokia are some times faulty. This charger show's as if it is working, but the problem is that the frequency level are low and it may take time for the mobile to get charged. Low frequencies are the problem of longer charging of the mobile phones and the consumer will take as if they are having the problem of the phone.

If the above option are not working for your mobile than you can try to change the batteries of the mobile and see if it is working for you. The batteries get old when they are kept for longer time in the mobile phones without the charging of the phones. So when the mobiles are brought new they should be charged for more time. This problems are the mostly occurred and the user get that the mobile are not working so the changing of the battery can prove good for you.

If the above solutions are not working for you then you can try to contact the Nokia Care where they will tell you to what do if such problems are arising for your new phones. The other option you have is that you can contact the retailer and can get the problems solved. The retailer can provide you with the new phone or will provide you with a new battery or a new charger.