Thread: Nokia E5 Messaging problem

Nokia E5 Messaging problem

Hello friends, I am having the Nokia E series phone that is E5. I have the big problem related to my messaging system. I have frustrated with this problem. I am not able to create a new mail account on the any of the email websites, either it is Gmail or it is hotmail. In Gmail account I go to to the account create option. I fill all the required information that is required. Introduce my account and password and then I press accept button, the program comes back to the choose menu account. Please help me to create the account in it!

Re: Nokia E5 Messaging problem

I was very easily able to create my email account in the Gmail. Setup the Gmail account by using the add other provider email. Do not make use of the Gmail wizard. Make sure you must specify the precise server settings. At the end of it I found better to use mail for exchange options and for the other business purpose. After this you may get the Google calendar and email service at the very same time. Now you may very easily use the email account that you have created on your mobile. also introduce your account and password in the web browser it will lo into your Gmail account.

The Gmail settings really worked for me. In my case I was not able to work with the Mail for the exchange purpose. I was unable to compose emails with the Gmail with the help of Microsoft explorer. I was not also able to use the sync calendar and contacts with the Hotmail via Microsoft Explorer. Nokia E5 is really bugged up while using the email for any mail sites. But now I am able setup Gmail by using the add other provider Email options. It connects to my WLAN I add my Gmail settings and then it just drops back to the wizard setup screen again.

The reason for this problem is you may not have the bandwidth internet connectivity. It is the advance rental data plan from SIM service provider. And the access point which is in use is not defined well. The solution for it is just ask the service provider to activate the high bandwidth internet connectivity. If you’re mobile is not having the data plan and then try to create the mailbox from Nokia website. If you don’t get the success for it then format your device. Be sure to take the backup first then format it. After formatting it start the setup now you will be able to define mailbox.

I was very easily able to setup the Hotmail account. I just get this mobile but it did not create any trouble with email. What I did is first I tested it and was able to setup the account and configure my Gmail account. Make sure that you are connected to your WLAN or your network provider. I found that in setting your connection setting should be "Always Ask" to work with the Email and the mobile browser. As far as I can tell, in order to use the Nokia Messaging service you need, at least the first time, to connect with your mobile Internet connection, as the Nokia server needs to know who you are (i.e. your phone number, or IMEI, or whatever), so it knows if you have an active subscription or not.Please try that and see if setting up the e-mail account is working properly.

I have found the solution to Get E5 gmail working if you are still struggling SHOUT!

smile Re: Nokia E5 Messaging problem

Quote Originally Posted by Malfufi View Post
    I have found the solution to Get E5 gmail working if you are still struggling SHOUT!
    you should post the solution ofr this as well......

In order to setup any Email accounts, you can simply go for Emoze or Nokia Mail application. Both of these applications allows you to create 10 email account on your Mobile, including E5. They are very simple to access Push Emails accounts, easy to sync and compatible with Nokia Messaging.