Thread: Equalizer for Nokia N8

Equalizer for Nokia N8

I have just bought a new Nokia N8 phone and I was searching an Equalizer for this phone so that I manually setup the sound quality of Music Player. Is there anybody who can provide me an equalizer for this phone? And It would be better if you guys suggest me some music application as well which can beat up the music player of Nokia while considering the sound quality.

Re: Equalizer for Nokia N8

I guess you have not searched an equalizer on your Nokia N8 phone exactly as this phone must be having such features which can let you set an equalizer as per your choices. I am not using the Nokia N8 phone particularly but after all Nokia's new smartphone won't be degrading the capabilities of an operating system used on the Nokia phones. The Nokia 5230 phone which i am using is having an equalizer option in the Music Player itself where you can even create your own. Make sure that you are not activating the preset equalizer directly by double tapping on it, You have to single tap and then go to an Options where you have option to edit it. You can even edit the preset one as per your choice.

As you can find many third party applications to install on your Nokia N8 phone which might include some third party music player as well. But it is not recommended to install any third party application on your Nokia Phone as it might be make changes in the registry of your phone's operating system which may result into some inconvenience while using the phone. I think you should try changing an equalizer of your default Music Player which should not be any lesser then the capabilities of the phone's speakers.

I have bought a new Nokia N8 phone before which I was using the Nokia X6 which seems to be quit good as compare to the sound quality of N8. I don't have any idea that why Nokia have made such a beautiful phone with such a low sound. As I have used Nokia X6 which was having an Edit option in the Music Player's equalizer so i know the perfect path to find out the equalizer setting and how to make changes in an each equalizer bar (Bass, Treble, vocal etc.). But when i tried to do the same thing on my new Nokia N8 then it was sad to see that there is no such option to edit the preset equalizers and the one which are given here are not so good according to my choice. None of them seems to be having fully equalized bar settings.

I have came to know that the Changing the equalizer settings on Nokia N8 is not possible which seems to be main drawback in this phone for the music lover who likes to hear the music on their phone devices. I think Nokia must have considered this issue seriously which may gets solved in the nest update of this phone's firmware. I am not going to suggest using any third party application as they might force your phone's speaker to bark out of their limit which may generate some real hardware problems on user's new phone.

Still there would be many user who don't care about the next updates of the firmware as it is not fixed when next updates are going to be released. So i have used one third party application on my phone which is specially for executing the MP3 files on Nokia Phones. Many of you must have heard about an UltraMP3 which is great software to play MP3 music files on Nokia Phone. I suggest you to install this software on your phone and then check that does this softwares gives the sound quality as per your expectations or not.