Thread: Nokia X6 problem with OVI share

Nuronex Guest

Nokia X6 problem with OVI share

I am having a Nokia X6 mobile phone and OVI share was pre-installed in it. I have used my Ovi account well and uploaded some pics just to test. Now I have deleted the account 'OVI by Nokia' on the mobile and the problem is that I am trying to reactivate it but not able to as when I try to the mobile web browser starts and I receive an error that is "unknown answer. " I do not know what could have caused this. Please help me out in order to make OVI account to be activated.

Re: Nokia X6 problem with OVI share

I would suggest you to make use of the OVI suite on PC to re-install the on-board software. As you have deleted it you have to make the reinstallation of the same. IF you are not able to do it so you can take the phone to the service center of Nokia and make the thing to be installed again. You may need to set up everything as it was when the phone was purchased. Your account would again be activated and hence you can access to the OVI account well without any problem. Contact Nokia if you are still not able to solve the issue.

Perform a Hard reset for your phone and then check out for the result. As hard reset will let the phone to work as it used to function when been purchased. All you need to do is to just press *#7370# and press Dial key. Now it will then request you to enter the default security code which is 12345. You have set or make backup of all your contacts and necessary things that you want to as you will loose all your data while performing the thing. Make use of the phone pc suite application to restore or create the backup of the same. Now perform the steps that is been mentioned and then restart the phone. Everything will then be set to default and it should work fine.

I would suggest you to take the phone to nearest Nokia Care center and make the phone to be serviced as you need. They will provide proper solution and will setup everything for your phone. This will be better and your OVI account would be reactivated again. Do check out for the thing that is by visiting to the nearest Nokia Care. They may charge you for the installation or making the setup for the OVI. You phone will work properly.

Upgrade the firmware of the phone and get the proper installation of the same by flashing the previous installed software. As this is been done you may be able to sort the problem very well that is the new firmware will have all the downloadable contents including all the apps that is been preinstalled in the phone. Now as you have delete the Ovi from your phone it is basically related to the previously installed firmware. So get the new upgraded pack and make the installation to be processed well. It will be better and you can then be able to use your OVI share.

Restore your phone to factory settings and then check out or perform a soft reset. For performing the soft reset you have to follow certain steps that is dial *#7780# and then you have to enter the default security code which would be 12345. Now the phone would be softly reset that is it will be restored back to the factory settings. Noting would be loosed that is none of your personal data will be removed. So you can function well with the thing. So perform as assisted.