Thread: iPod touch 4G: Shuffled Playlist automatically

iPod touch 4G: Shuffled Playlist automatically

I have a brand new Apple iPod touch music player, which is very much impressed me with the features to play the song and the look is also great one. Just few day back I found a problem with the shuffle of the music playlist, it automatically shuffle the list without select the shuffle option in the device. I manage the playlist in the specific manner, but after that all the playlist are vanishes that I make in a specific manner. When I did the selection of the shuffle of the playlist it will do the operation as well as, so why it did without the selection? Any suggestion on this problem? Is there any facing the similar issue?

Re: iPod touch 4G: Shuffled Playlist automatically

I think that the automatic shuffle option is turn on then make sure that it is not turn on, this option will not ask you for the shuffle of the playlist of the device, it will automatically shuffle the playlist of the device, without the selection of the option by you on your device. To check this, go to the setting option of the device and then go to the shuffle option under the playlist menu of the device. Where you will found the shuffle option, make sure that it is not enable in the option of t automatic shuffle, if you found this automatic then make it manual shuffle or some option like this. I had the similar issue in my iPod shuffle, and found the cause for the problem, and then I did the same thing and now it not shuffle the playlist without my selection.

The music files that you are having in the iPod shuffle are they arranged in the alphabetic manner, if not then make them in the order of the alphabetic according to the name of the file. Suppose there is a file which is starts in the alphabet of AB, then it will comes first in the playlist, and it will also play in the first while you select it to play. While you are playing the songs look for the music or the album art or the icon in you screen of the device, click on it, it will precede you to the music control window, where you will found the types of the music play. Check what is option enable for the music play, is it set as the auto shuffle? If yes then disable the option into the other option. You will see the shuffle icon on the blue color in the screen if there is no album art in the screen of the device. You can also do the same thing with the shuffle icon which is flashing in the screen of the device.

I had the relevant issue in my iPod touch, it working fine except the issue that I am going to share in the thread. The problem is on the playlist of the music in the device, whenever I did the selection to play the music file in the device, it automatically shuffle the song instead of play that file in the iPod touch. It also happens while I hit on the NEXT option to change the track of the music, while it playing the music files. The main point is that I can’t jump to a particular file in the play list to play the music file. I installed the iOS3 in the first generation iPod touch music player. The play list is arranged in the alphabet manner. But now all the track are shuffled in a disorder of their name. how to overcome from the problem? Any fix for this…

Thank you all for giving me the suggestion regarding my issue which I posted on the thread with my iPod touch 4G music player. Actually there is problem on the playlist control of the music player, I found that it set on the automatic shuffle option with the selected playlist of the device; actually it was happened with the selected playlist of the music player. Then I did the same this which is mentioned in the post of this thread. I changed the selection of the procedure for the shuffle of the playlist. Now it will only shuffle the play while I choose for this, and before the operation it will also ask me for the shuffle of the playlist.