Thread: Software Update Problems In Nokia N97 Mini.

Software Update Problems In Nokia N97 Mini.

I have just got a new Nokia N97 Mini and I wanted to Update the software of this phone, I am using the version of the Nokia N97 V10.0.020. I am not getting the related software for it and whenever I update the phone it shows me the message of no updates done to the phone. Also I have checked all the related sites for the Nokia software for my phone Nokia N97 mini and also heard that the new software of 12.0.110 has been released. Can any one just help me out that where can get this software and also how can I update my Nokia N97 mini.

Re: Software Update Problems In Nokia N97 Mini.

For updating the software of Nokia N97 mini you got to follow the following steps that being given below:
    1. Select the option of the application from your mobile and go the Software update in your device menu.
    2. Browse and choose on the application that you want to update, you can chose your own option while your choosing the application which you want it go to the update process.
    3. Then after that follow the instructions that are being displayed.
    There is another option for individually updating the software if there is no software update available for your device.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There is another option where you can go to the Nokia Software Updater, where there are plenty of the Software available for the Nokia N97 mini and also you can get the latest update that are available for the phone. The Nokia updater has got a lot of new software option from where you can choose a software of your choice and then install it on your phone. The above mentioned Software of version 12.0.110 is also being made available for the consumers of Nokia N97 mini.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is one option in your phone where you have the local telco option, where you need to customize the firmware before releasing it and for doing this it will take a lot of time and also it depend upon the memory that is available. If the mobile is having a lot memory being wasted for the custom songs, videos and saving of various other application then their is an obvious reason that the phone will take much time for the updating process. The other factor that it depends on is the level of the customization of the telco that is being used.

You have other option that you can directly contact the Nokia care and they will tell that every phone in the Nokia has a unique product ID and then you got to provide them with the information of your unique phone ID and accordingly they will provide you with the solution. If this doesn't provide you with the related solution then you can also contact the store person and bring him under concern that such a problem is being faced and immediately some thing should be done for this.