Thread: Nokia X3-02 with Fring or Skype

Nokia X3-02 with Fring or Skype

I have a Nokia X3-02 phone and the thing that I want to know is that whether the phone is able to support or make it install the Fring or Skype. Is it able to function well with the same. I hope this should work but have no idea well about the same. Please suggest me about the same whether the application can be used well with the phone. Please provide me a better solution.

Re: Nokia X3-02 with Fring or Skype

It is very much compatible and you can make the application to function well with the same. All you need to do is to work out well with the change which will be better for you. Another aspect is that you can visit the OVI store for more information. The application is available and can be downloaded and installed directly to the phone. The availability of the application for your phone is much compatible and hence it is very much capable to work with the device that you have. So check out and make the changes to be processed as required. You will then be able to perform for the same.

You can make use of Fring application which is a free calling tool but Skype is not available for your phone that is Nokia X3-02. the compatibility fro your phone is not available and hence you cannot process for the change well. It will be better that you do check out for the thing that is contacting Skype or check for Ovi store. The tool for Skype is not available in Ovi store for the handset that you use. basically it won't work. Use fring instead as it is much compatible and available from the above link that is mentioned. Check out. I hope this will be helpful and you may then work accordingly with the change that is required. So look out and make the things work for you as needed.

As discussed in the above post that Fring is available and you can make use of the thing very well. Also Fring gives you FREE video calls, voice calls and live chat to your fring buddies and to other friends on popular social networks: Google Talk, MSN Messenger, Yahoo!, AIM, ICQ, Twitter & SIP. So it will be better that you make use of this application. Even VOIp can be used but Skype is not available or is not suitable for this phone which is needed.

Basically to make use of VOIP you have to make sure that your phone should be listed for the support. You can check out in the phones built in configuration tool. You have to set and assign each technical parameters of the instruction. You can follow the easy setup and a tool is also available for the same. Voip does works well with 6260 Slide and 6300i but am not pretty sure about your device. I would suggest you to give a try and then work well. Hope it helps you out.

Why not use the SIP VoIP support that is in the firmware ? it works very well, after one gets it setup - if you don't find the provider you are looking for from the built in setup tool try this one out: has amazing amount of different providers supported.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 10-03-2011 at 10:47 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.