Thread: What are the features of lg optimus black ?

What are the features of lg optimus black ?

I need to know what are the features of the LG optimus black phone. Well I have heard that the phone would be an interesting one but I do not know what would be the features of the phone? so anyone having any information on this particular subject then do let me know about it. Since I expect that you can give some information on that subject. So anyone having any knowledge about this phone who can give me some information on the prices and also the specifications then do let me know about it.

Re: What are the features of lg optimus black ?

It is a premium Smartphone's with some quality features that you must have a look at. First of all it is a android phone so that assures you that you will be getting some high end applications to work with, the screen of the phone is quite big with 4 inches screen and it is very light hardly weighing up to 100 grams. The design of the phone is quite good and hence it will have a mass appeal. The phone has two cameras one at the front is of 2 megapixels and the one which is back of the phone has 5 megapixels camera. So as of now this is what the information I can give you right now.

I would like to give some more information about the phone here. The design part is talked above I think. Talking about the keys of the particular phone it has around four capacitive Android keys at the bottom. The micro usb port, the headphone jack and also the power/lock button are also at the top of the phone. These are the main things that the designers have taken notice of and hence they have implemented some good designs in the phone. also one more feature that they have implemented here is of the low power consumption. The power consumption of this phone is reduced by almost 50% and so relief from charging the phone regularly.

Let me talk something about the internal features of the phone. this phone supports all the flash files so it will enable you to play many online games which are available In the internet. So that is the added point. It has got a unique Gesture UI that will allow you to access all your messages in the inbox as well as all the missed calls even when the phone screen is locked. One more great feature that I would like to add here is that you can give some instruction in the phone to answer the call or open the camera by simply just tapping, shaking the phone. you will like that feature as well. So do have a look at it. its quite an interesting phone.

One thing that is missing in the phone is the HDMI capability. They have compensated that by giving a function to forward all the media content to all the DLNA-enabled devices like big screen TVs, Xboxes and also the Windows7 PCs. As such the pricing is not yet decided because the smart phones are tagged at a very competitive range. So you can expect the price to be something around 20-25K. it uses the Froyo operating system and it can also be upgradeable to the Gingerbread. So time for some healthy competition between the Samsung, htc Smartphone’s that run on android 2.2 .